Chapter 4

PEARL'S POV

💗💗💗

My wolf Carly has been excited since this morning I don't know why but, I can remember her saying that she has a feeling that something good is about to happen today.

Well I'm not surprised though this is not the first time Carly has had a good feeling about something anytime she has a good feeling about something, something good always happen, well sometimes she also has a bad feeling about things and then something bad happens, well I guess it's just her natural wolf instincts.

So I'm currently laying on my bed in my room thinking about my life, since when I can remember being told about mates I've always wanted one, I heard all the things about being mates like how your mate will love you unconditionally, cherish you, the matebond, how you feel sparks when your mate touches you and how you'll bear your mate's mark on your neck and the mating process and so on just like my parents they love each other very much.

Then over to the bad parts where either of the mates reject each other, I heard that it's really painful and then they no longer feel sparks and the good things about being mate. I wonder who will be wicked enough to reject their own goddess given mate the thought of that alone gives me headache.

Well as for me I can't just wait to find my mate we'll be like literally inseparable I would love to feel the sparks, to bear my mate's mark, to bear his pups I would love my mate unconditionally no matter what even if he's an omega that's how much love I have for my mate even if I haven't met him, sometimes I think of how we'll be in our own ho- use watching our kids or just doing any fun stuffs that couples do.

Normally werewolves have their first shift at the age of sixteen and if they are fortunate enough they find their mates while some who are less fortunate find theirs later even after they turn sixteen. I guess I'm part of the less fortunate because I'm already 20years old, my father is the alpha of the greenstone pack which is also my pack, I have an older brother who is 22years old he'll be 23 in two months time, my mum who is luna but the problem is I still haven't found my mate.

I wonder what my mate will look like will he have a brown or black hair or any other colours of hair will he have blue, grey, brown, silver or green eyes or what will he be, will he be an alpha, a beta, a gamma, or a warrior anyways whatever he is I'll still love him.

"Pearl?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my mom's voice over the other side of my room door with a slight knock as she entered my room

"Yes mum" I replied sitting up.

"Your father has some guest who came over from another pack and he would like us to have lunch with them"

"Um... okay I'll get ready" with that she left the room.

I got up and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower because I already showered in the morning. I got out of the shower and went to my closet, I picked out a pink strapless gown that reached my mid-thigh, I curled my black hair
and applied little makeup on my face, I wore black sandals and black drop earrings, with that I think I am ready to go. I headed downstairs to the dinning room, while I was dressing up my wolf was howling in excitement in my head.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Chapter 4 completed
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Q&A - would u rather marry your poor crush or your ex crush who is rich.
Me - I don't know

Quin_01🙌🙌🙌