Chapter 5 - Perhaps a KISS? (part1)

Pearls Pov

⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛

Upon reaching the dining room the howl in my head got even more louder, and I knew very well that something was on.

Just when I had started descending the stairs I smelt the most amazing smell ever. It smelt so good I couldn't even describe it, now I know why my wolf has been all excited since this morning, I have finally found my mate.

"Yippy" Carly said in my head clearly also excited about this the way I am.

I couldn't contain my excitement any longer so I decided to look up.
When I looked up I instantly got drowned in those grey orbs which were wide in surprise I guess he also just found out about me, they were the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. And by just barely looking at it, it keeps drowning me more into them I'm quite sure I've seen them somewhere before, then I also noticed his perfectly carved eyebrows which also shot up with his eyes, then down to his nose which was straight, then his pink plump lips which looked extremely kissable, his high cheek bones with slight stubble on them, them the last, his hair which was brown in colour. No doubt he is really handsome, I'm quite sure I'm oozing with excitement right now.........Wait th-that face I knew I've seen it some where but I couldn't remember.
Now I remember clearly he is the alpha of the silvermoon pack he is also known for being a cold hearted, fearless and strong alpha who I'm sure doesn't even know how to smile how can he possibly be my mate, no no no that can't possibly be I think the moon goddess was really upset when she decided to pair us together this isn't fair how can I be mated to him of all people clearly I said earlier if I was mated to an alpha or omega I wouldn't mind but now I mind because if you were to tell me to choose between an omega and him I would choose the omega that's how much I don't want to be his mate.

What am I going to do now I can't reject him now that's the last thing I'll ever do because it'll literally kill me I can't even start imaging the pain of it. Well I guess I'll have to stay away from him that way it'll prevent the bond from growing and it will be much easier for the both of us if any of us want to move on with their life later. So that's what I'm going to do try my best to stay away from him, but I know that won't be easy especially now that he has seen me and with him being an alpha.....MEN, that will be though for him but I'll still tell him my mind anyways hell just have to deal with it like that.

When I looked into his eyes it was filled with many emotions other than surprise, I could only under-stand one which was clearly excitement, I need to get out of here right now I need some fresh air I'm pretty sure my breathing got caught in my throat when I looked into those grey orbs.......oh boy it will be very hard to stay away from him but I guess I'll try starting from now.
I took few steps back and ran out,
I ran to the back of the house because that was the only place I could think of right now, I just hope he doesn't follow me there, unless I might actually stop breathing just by staying where he is.

I finally made it to the backyard and leaned on the wall trying to catch my breath and think straight, but before I could inhale enough air to keep me going, cause I'm quite sure I might faint if I see him again,
I smelt that wonderful sent again one that I couldn't possibly mistake anywhere and I knew it was my mate, oh no why why why did he have to follow me, why did he have to be here now, when I'm still trying to regain myself, I thought about running away cause he was at my back but I knew that was a stupid idea cause he would still catch me.
What to do....what to do....urgh!!! Think pearl common you can do this just relax and think of something to do.

Urgh!!! Carl please help me.

"Nah count me out of this girl, but just try talking to him, here what he has to say first" Carl said in my head.

"Seriously is that all you could do how does what I said relate to what you're telling me right now, I need help to get out of this situation not help to talk to him" I said to Carly in my head.

"Yeah, yeah, do whatever you Like and goodluck with escaping from this situation. you will surely talk to him because he's your mate so stop deceiving yourself cause you and I know that you also want to talk to him so just cut this crap and get this over with because I want to be with my mate as soon as possible" Carly said to me.

While I was busy talking to Carly in my head I didn't notice that alpha drake came closer to me and encircled his arms around my waist
I jumped in both surprise and shock and I immediately turned around to face him which resulted in our face being very close to each other that I could feel his breath fanning my face.

I was dumbstruck for a moment at how close our faces were, but I didn't dare looking into his eyes because I knew that if I did so I would be captured by them, so I avoided looking at them, then my eyes trailed down to his nose and then to his lips, and now that I'm seeing him closer his lips were really very pink it was as if they were luring me into them and before I knew what was happening I felt his face leaning to my own and I knew what was going to happen the next moment if I didn't stop this now.

~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Oh oh....a cliffhanger, wonder what's gonna happen in the next chapter.
•••••••••••••••••••
Watch out for the next chap

Q&A- would you rather prefer watching movies the whole day or reading novels.
Me - watching movies especially the interesting ones.

Quin_01🙌🙌🙌