Truth chapter 2

Claudia arrived late afternoon on Friday, September 18. Rayla was indeed not happy to see her. Ezran was astonished, but he wasn't at all happy to see her.

Callum was half angry to see Claudia here but half happy. He was angry at many things, she did try to kill him, Ezran, and Rayla. She also was helping Viren who was also trying to kill them and take the throne from Ezran, the rightful king of Katolis. He was happy though to see her because they were childhood best friends.

They stood there silent for a moment just staring at each other until Ezran feeling a bit more confident stepped forward and seemed very angry.

"What are you doing here Claudia! You are not welcome among us anymore. You have betrayed us for the last time!" Ezran said.

Callum knew Ezran didn't really yell at people very much, but he also knew Claudia had done many bad things to the three of them.

"I came here to see you Ezran, and Callum."

"That's king Ezran to you traitor!" Rayla said before she knew what she was saying.

"Kept the elf with you didn't you." Claudia said with a roll of her eyes.

"That's enough!" Ezran yelled at Claudia.

"Yes, king Ezran." Claudia said looking a bit annoyed.

Sorry it's so short but this part took me awhile to write! I kept making Ezran sound not like him. So yeah that was the problem. Part three might take me a bit longer. Anyway hope you enjoyed!

-Reina