Chapter Two

The Gang Leader | Daniel Seavey
Chapter Two
Daniel

I sat in the club after a stressful day and i watched, i liked to observe people, i liked to be aware of my surroundings. In this business you can not be unaware of who is around you, and if I'm unaware my gang certainly isn't.

I watch as one girl dances by herself, i had never seen someone quite like her. She wasn't unbelievably beautiful, she had blonde hair short hair, brown eyes and her skin was beautifully tanned. I couldn't take my eyes off her once she started to love her hips, i knew i wanted her in that moment.

Never mind, i needed her.

"Who's the girl?" Zach asked as he sat beside me, i took a sip of my whiskey before setting it down on the table in front of me.

"I don't know, but i intend on finding out" I said before getting up. I walked out of the vip section and into the crowd, i found my way towards the ravishing girl.

"Are you going to stand there and stare at me all night handsome?" She spoke to me, i walked closer to her and she put her arms around my neck, i snaked my arms around her waist.

"You're beautiful love" I told her and she began to dance with me.

"Not too bad yourself" She smiled at me.

"So tell me about yourself, what is your name?" I asked.

"My name is Noelle, my friends call me Elle and i am very drunk right now" She slurred her words while giggling.

"Well Noelle, we should probably get you home" I said and she shook her head.

"Oh no are you boring? Am i talking to someone who gets drunk and leaves the club straight away" She rolled her eyes at me, i liked her sassy and sarcastic comments.

She was playing hard to get.

And i liked a challenge.

"You don't strike me as someone who comes to clubs a lot love" I smirked and she disagreed with me by shaking her head.

"Actually I'm always here" She shrugged.

"I don't think so, I'm the owner of this club and you Miss Noelle are not here all the time" I said and she went red knowing she was caught in her lie. "In fact i bet this is your first-"

"Noelle Williams" She interrupted me.

"What?"

"My name is Noelle Williams, so you should have said Miss Williams" She corrected me.

I was shocked, nobody has ever corrected me before. I've known that I've made mistakes or needed to be corrected but no ever has, that was until Noelle Williams.

"So, you're a smart ass?" I questioned and she chuckled.

"What's your name?" She ignored my question.

"Daniel, Daniel S-" I stopped myself.

I don't like giving out my full name to anybody, it's risky in this business. So i decide to stop myself there, she probably thought i was a weirdo.

"Daniel S how interesting" She giggled.

"Just so i know I'm not wasting my time, do you have a boyfriend love?" I asked her, she smiled at me with her perfectly white teeth and shook her head.

She turned let go of me and broke out of my embrace, she turned around pressed her backside up against me and began to rock her hips, her ass pressed against my dick, again and again.