Chapter Three

The Gang Leader | Daniel Seavey
Chapter Three
Noelle

The time was now eight thirty pm, he was late. I sighed and i drank the last bit of water in my glass, i put it in the sink and the door knocked.

I looked down at my outfit for reassurance. I was wearing a yellow floral tea wrap dress, it showed a little bit of cleavage but not much, i wore white block heeled sandals. I looked in the small mirror next to my door and put my hair behind my ears, my makeup looked good.

I opened the door. "Hi" I smiled, he smiled back and scanned me. He looked me up and down at licked his lips which turned me on slightly.

"You look beautiful Noelle" He complimented with a grin on his face, the tone of his voice was soft unlike earlier.

"You can call me Elle, it's easier" I shrugged and he shook his head at me.

"I like Noelle, it's different" He told me and it made me feel special, i couldn't help but smile at him.

I quickly took a scan at his outfit, he wore black jeans, a white shirt which he rolled the sleeves up and he carried a jacket in his hands. I didn't want to admit it, but he looked so good right now and i couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

We left the apartment and i got into his car, i felt comfortable being around him already.

I was shocked that i was even sat in this car, he broke into my house yesterday and now I'm on a date with him? That would make a great story for our wedding, why am i thinking about weddings?

"Can i be honest?" I ask just as he begins to drive, he nods his head at me and i play with my fingers suddenly getting nervous. "This is my first date in a long time" I spoke truthfully.

"You mean you don't go on dates with people who climb through your window?" He faked gasps and i chuckled.

"Count yourself lucky" I smirked.

"Oh i do"

"How often do you go on dates?" I asked him curiously, he sort of tensed up a little.

"I don't really date" He shrugged.

"Why?" I knew i shouldn't of asked since he obviously didn't want to be asked, but i couldn't stop the words falling out of my mouth.

"So, what do you do for a living?" He asked me avoiding my question.

I didn't want to push it, it's the first date it wouldn't end well. I couldn't believe that i was even here right now, i would never normally have the confidence to do this, I'm shy.

"At the moment i just have a basic job, i work in retail" I replied and he nodded his head.

"You don't seem like the type to work in a job like that, you seem like someone who has their entire life planned out" He said which made me feel a little sad.

Everyone has always had that opinion on me, that I've got everything figured out and it's so untrue, I'm still so lost in this crazy world and i don't know what i want. I once thought i had everything i wanted until i realised it was something i had, it was someone.

"I used to, but then i just.....I don't really know" I mumbled not wanting to talk about this anymore.

"I'm sorry, you're clearly uncomfortable" He responded and i shake my head and smile at him, he catches a glimpse of my smile and puts his eyes back on the road. "Umm, what type of music do you like?" He asked clearing his throat.

"I'm kinda basic, i just listen to whatever's on the radio, but i really like Ed Sheeran" I shrugged and he smiled at me. "What about you?"

"I like Ed, he's one of my favourites" He told me and i giggled.