Chapter Five

The Gang Leader | Daniel Seavey
Chapter Five
Noelle

The last few weeks Daniel had completely ghosted me, i was thankful that i didn't catch major feelings even if a part of me was already starting to feel things for him. He was different to all the other boys i had dated before, he was genuine and the way he would call me "love" melted my heart.

I threw my coat on and i clocked out of work, i began to make my walk home taking in the crisp autumn air. I put my headphones in and listened to Ed Sheeran's album. I loved the walk home, it was more refreshing that anything else, it's always so peaceful.

I got to my apartment building and i unlocked my door closing it after I've walked inside, i hung my coat up and take my shoes off. I walked into my bedroom and flopped down on my bed signing because of my exhausting day.

My phone rang and i answered it once i saw that it's my friend Anna. "Hey girly" I smile into the camera.

"Shower and get ready, we're hitting the clubs tonight" She shrieked and i rolled my eyes. "I don't see you moving?" She questions.

"Anna I'm tired" I groaned and she shook her head at me. "Tomorrow night?"

"Elle, i will honestly coming to your apartment and shower you myself if you don't get your ass in there now" She yelled at me.

"Yes Mom" I complained before getting off my bed and walking into my bathroom. "Putting the shower on" I told her and she nodded her head at me.

I put the shower on and set it to the temperature i like it, i carried my phone back into my room to grab a pair of sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt.

"What are you going to wear?" Anna questioned and i thought about it for a second.

"Maybe my red dress with some white heels" I replied.

"Wait yes, i love the red dress" She smiled and i chuckled. "I'll text you, gotta get ready" she told me and i nodded my head.

"Talk to you in a bit" I waved goodbye and so did she.

After i got off FaceTime i jumped in the shower and quickly washed my body, leaving my hair unwashed because i washed it the previous night. I changed into sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt, i quickly curled my hair again, i brushed them out and put some hairspray on my hair. I moved onto my makeup and i did my eyebrows first taking my time, before moving onto the rest of my makeup.

I've never been a huge fan of makeup, i just never saw the point in it like other girls did. But on the odd occasion i like to wear it.

I checked my phone to see that Anna had texted me a few times to tell me that she is leaving in 10 minutes, i quickly replied and then i went to my wardrobe. I took my red mini dress of the hanger and i put on a strapless bra before putting on the dress. I've never been able to underwear with this dress as it shows really badly. I put my shoes on and grab my bag before leaving my apartment.

Me and Anna eventually met up at the club, we sat at the bar together drinking our drinks, it was really busy tonight. I don't mind clubbing, it's just not my favourite thing to do, right now i would much rather be laying in bed watching Netflix.

"Are you still upset about the whole mysterious Daniel situation?" Anna asked me.

"Not upset, i just kinda liked him" I frowned slightly before taking a sip of my drink.

"Let's find you another man" She winked at me, she scanned through the crowds and laid her eyes on someone. "He's perfect for you" She smiled.

I couldn't see who she was talking about but she pulled me through the crowd and pushed me into a guy, he caught me and i smiled at him.

"Had a little too much to drink?" The guy joked.

I laughed and shook my head. "No my friend just likes just push me" I smiled at him.

"I'm Zach" He put his hand out.

"Wow very formal, I'm Noelle" I shook his hand and we both laughed.

"Why don't you come back to our table?" He offered.

I turned around to see Anna really drunk and stumbling all over the place, Zach seemed nice but i wanted to be a good friend.

"Sorry maybe later my friends pretty drunk aha" I waved goodbye to him and i went after Anna.

I hit her arm. "Ouch" She yelled.

"That was so embarrassing" I threw my head in my hands.

"Oh please he was practically trying to get you to go home with him" She scoffed and i shook my head at her. "Come on" She pulled me back through the crowd to Zach.

"Hi again" I smirked and he smiled at me.

"Let's do some shots!" Anna yelled and we both nodded our head.

The three of us did a couple of rounds of shots and suddenly i was a lot more drunk than before. Zach led us back to his table and Anna sat down next to a blonde boy.

I stopped, my eyes met his. Daniel the guy who had ghosted me and declined all my calls. The guy that basically led me on.

Authors note;

I'm so sorry for being so inactive! I'm trying to get back into writing it's been a really tough year for me!

I always find it easier to express myself on here and be honest, but i really appreciate struggled with that these past few months.

I went through a really traumatic breakup and a month later i had a miscarriage, and sixth form on top of that with covid was stressful. I'm starting to feel like myself again and that's all that matters.

Thank you for being so patient!

Jodi x