❛ Hawks airlines ༉‧₊˚✧

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"Hey kid! Did you miss me~"

-ˋˏ ༻♡༺ ˎˊ-

It's been a few days since you began your new job to work as a assistant for the number two hero. You were happy you finally got a job and you made sure he wouldn't fire you. You learned that Hawks was a very cheerfull and carefree guy.

You were very serious about this job and you wouldn't let anyone ruin it for you.

You walked through the agency with two cups that were filled with fresh brewed coffee. You wanted to order a coffee from a cafe but you found it pretty scary to order so you made coffee in the cantine.

One for me and one for Mister. Hawks- HAWKS.

"G-good morning Hawks" You chippered as you opened his office door but he wasn't there.

'That's strange, I thought he would be here by now.' You thought.

"Mornin' Y/n!" A cheerfull voice spoke up. You were startled that you almost dropped the coffee cups.

"G-good morning Hawks" you squeaked out.

"Woah, you ok there? I hope I didn't scare you too much" Hawks said in a worried tone.

"N-not at all! I was a little startled." You spoke softly as you gave him a reassuring smile. "I-I got you some coffee since you know... Early birbs need a little boost every once in a while"

'What the hell was that, I seriously made a pun in front of my boss. If you'll excuse meh Imma go and jump out the window'
You slapped yourself in the face internally.

You heard a chuckle from the number two hero. "Hehe, I like you kid." He smiled and grabbed one of the cups from your hands.

'OMG HE GAVE ME A COMPLIMENT' you screamed internally.

'Wait... That's my coffee. SHOOT'

"Hmm" Hawks hummed "This tastes different... What did you put in it?"

"Uhhhhhhh... Coffee beans.. extra milk and creamer"

'What the hell, of course there are coffee beans in coffee you dummie'

"Hmm...It's good" Hawks approved and took a sip of the coffee. You gave him a little smile and looked at the ground bashfully.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that you have an 10 am appointment with Heroes Daily and a interview at 3pm and a meeting with the other heroes at 5pm. You also have to patrol around the areas that have been recommended to you at 1 am" You said and took a sip of 'Hawks's' coffee. You scrunched your nose a bit from the strong and bitter taste that you weren't use to.