eleven. ideas

After they came back to work, they kept getting stares. Seungkwan turned red as he turned away, flipping them off. Mingyu just proudly held Seungkwan's hand and kissed Seungkwan's forehead. "Don't be ashamed dear, you have me" He giggled.

Jeonghan scoffed, "Eww, I know I'm cheesy, but they're worse" He said to Jihoon as the other nodded. Mingyu stuck his tongue out at them while he walked with the smaller. They both got into their work outfits as Seungkwan went to clean the dogs.

It was exhausting, to say the least, a lot of the puppies were jumpy. The whole bathing area for the puppies smelt like cinnamon buns. It smelt delicious, like Seungkwan could and would grab a soap bubble to eat if it were safe.

Once he was finished, he gathered where most of the others that had the duty of washing the dogs were. Joshua and Junhui were standing there, Junhui was visibly exhausted.

"Damn you Lee Chan" The 'fallen one' complained. "Why did he have to freak out over having to wash the big dogs? I was supposed to have a simple easy day!"

Joshua just chuckled while drinking some water from a reusable bottle. The guy with small eyebags motioned Seungkwan over. The younger did a slight nod, walking over to the cat resembling boys.

"So how was your little date with Mingyu?" Junhui teased as Seungkwan whined. He turned to the oldest for help. The other just kindly smiled. Damn that Joshua Hong.

"Oh we just cuddled, watched Netflix, and ate McDonald's." Seungkwan spoke as if it wasn't on the daily the two would do that. Junhui gasped. "That's such a good date idea! Although nobody wants to date the mighty Wen Junhui." The other shrunk, pouting.

Joshua smiled and smacked his shoulder, "Don't worry you goof, you'll find somebody soon." He chuckled.

The other lifted his head and fixed his gazed onto Joshua, his kind eyes that would always look with sincerity. "What about you dating me?" He winked, biting his lip. Seungkwan gagged, "I'm leaving! Bye you two, have fun with your date, or not, because I'm not staying  to hear what happens next!" Seungkwan waved as he turned around.

The two just shrugged, "Would you accept my offer?" Junhui wiggled his eyebrows as Joshua laughed, his hand covering his mouth. "Sure Moon Jun." Junhui was taken aback, he stood there.. He didn't expect the older to actually accept. He thought the older would play it off as he usually does.

The older with cat-like eyes, touched his shoulder, it felt like a feather merely collided with his shoulder. "Date, at my house, you know where it is." Joshua smirked, now it was his time to wink. He strolled along the daycare like he didn't just get a date. Junhui was shocked, just standing there.

Seungkwan saw Junhui shocked and assumed that Joshua did say yes. Since it was normal for Joshua to play it off.

For the next few days, Seungkwan was planning to find Mingyu's sister, not in a stalking like way, as to maybe find old memories of the siblings. As soon as his work ended, he grabbed Jeonghan and Jihoon aside. "Do you guys know anything about Mingyu's little sister?"

Jeonghan's eyebrow was raised, "He told you about her? That's very fast. But yes, her name was Kim Minseo"  Seungkwan thanked him and the other just looked away, clearly uninterested. He wondered why the older looked so bothered.

Jihoon nodded, "You need help finding her?" He whispered to Seungkwan as the younger shook his head up and down quickly. "Okay, so,  I've tried but Mingyu didn't want to because he was afraid he was going to bring up bad memories of them being taken apart." Seungkwan nodded, taking a mental note in his head.

"So we'll both do this okay? Chan too maybe, you can ask, he's been curious also." Jihoon added. "Chan-ah!" Seungkwan called the youngest one over, the other perking his head up like an otter and teeter tottering over to the duo. "Yes hyungs?"