Love at First Sight

Eleanor's POV

I had finally got to sleep around 3:30 and just as as I did I was woken up. 

"What time is it?" I asked groggily

"It's 6, come on we have to pack and check out so we can head to Target then head home." My mom said pulling the blanket off me.

"Mom, give me 10 more minutes."

It ended up being more like an hour. Oops... We cleaned up then checked out. Target happened to be right across the street from our hotel so it worked out perfectly. I was looking at CD's when I saw "Where It All Began." I took a picture and tweeted it. 

"These guys look awfully familiar, I think I've seen them somewhere... @DanAndShay" Not even 2 minutes later Dan favorited it. 

Shay's POV

"Hey Shay, your girl is posting pictures." Dan yalled.

"What?!" I said running to the front of the bus where he was. 

"Yah look." He said showing me the tweets and instagram posts.

That's her

"Are you going to follow her?"

"No way man, I don't want to scare her off."

"Whatever dude."

I was being a little creepy and scrolling through her profile. After about 20 minutes I decided to follow her.

Eleanor's POV

I got a notification on my phone, I picked it up and read it, then read it again...very carefully. 

"@ShayMooney is now following you"

Is this really happening?

I was too busy freaking out to realize that I had a message. I clicked on it and freaked out even more, the message was from Shay!

I was finally able to relax enough to open it. 

"Hey! How are you? I think we've met, Albany show right? Anyway, it was so nice meeting you and I just wanted to get to know you a little more. I hope to hear from you soon! 

-Shay"

Should I write him back? why would he want to get to know ME better? 

After a little while I decided to reply.

"Hi, yes we did meet at the albany show. I'm great how are you? It was a pleasure meeting you as well, thank you for taking the time to. Not to be rude, but why would you want to get to know me better?

-Yours, Eleanor"

I finished the cleaning I had started while I waited for a reply. My phone dinged an hour later, of coure it was another message. 

"The pleasure was all mine and I like the sound of you being mine ;). No but in all honesty, I want to get to know you better because you seem like a very sweet girl. I hope I'm not freaking you out, if I am please say so and I'll leave you alone. I anxiously await your response 

-Respectfully yours, a very anxious Shay"

I had to giggle at his signature, what's he got to be nervous about it's not like he likes me or anything. 

He couldn't like me right? No, he could never like me. I'm just a nobody. 

I sent a quick reponse then left to go run some errands. 

Shay's POV

I got a message and quickly opened it.

"I just thought you should know that you made me blush. And you my dear could never bother me, I would enjoy getting to know you better as well. We can talk on here or email, whichever is easier for you just let me know. Plus, I've met guys who are a lot more annoying then you so you're fine. 

-Not yours, yours Eleanor"

This girl, I'm telling you

I sent one final message for tonight. 

"Well we could always text. I'll send you my number. I eagerly await your text.

-Sincerely A very determined Shay"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all!

So how do you like the story so far? I was excited about it at first but now I'm not so sure. I'll keep writing it and hope that my opinion changes because I want to keep writing. 

Please leave comments below on what you think! 

Love y'all!!

~Eleanor