Baggage

Disclaimer:

This chapter does have some swearing in it and very very briefly talks about abuse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shay's POV:

Eleanor and I were cuddled up in her room watching a movie, her parents were asleep so I thought I'd ask her. 

"So what happened earlier?"

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. When she opened them and tears were welling up. 

"Sweetheart what's wrong?" I asked getting concerned. 

"Well my cousin was looking at you today and it brought up some memories."  She said before crying some more. 

"Well love, you can tell me anything you know that right?" I said wiping her tears off her face. 

She nodded and sniffled.

"I had a boyfriend named Ben. Not long after we started dating, my cousin started dating him, that went on for 3 months until he broke up with me once he got my cousin pregnant. She had an abortion because she didn't want a child. It hurt so bad, why was I not good enough, what did I do wrong?" She said sobbing. 

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry." I said hugging her. 

That's not the worst part." She cried. 

Eleanor's POV

"H... He..." Was all I got out before the flashbacks started. 

"You stupid bitch! You're so worthless. What did I ever see in you, why don't you just go die!" He yelled kicking me for the 6th time. He then picked me up and they yelled in my face

"I can't believe I ever dated you, you're so ugly no one will ever love you!"  Then he sent one final slap to my face. He let me drop to the floor, completly weak and ready to just let him have his wish and I would die. I was tired of putting up with this, tired of being scared, I just wanted to end it all. My eyes had almost shut completly when I heard "Eleanor are you alright?"  The next thing I remember was that I was in the hospital. 

"He hit me Shay, he hit me and kicked me over and over and I couldn't do anyting to stop it." I yelled, crying harder then ever.

Shay's POV

I was beyond pissed, how could anyone do anything so horrible?! You never hit a woman under any circumstances. I just wanted to hold Eleanor and protect her from everything. 

She started breathing really heavilly and shaking. 

"Hey baby I need you to calm down. You're alright, I'm right here. I won't let anything happen to you." I whispered trying to calm her down. 

Her crying eventually became soft whimpers but she was still shaking lightly. 

"Shay." She whispered ever so lightly.

"Yes my love." 

"Will you please stay with me?" 

"Of course sweetheart." I replied. 

We both laid down and I pulled her over so her head was laying on my chest. I started running my fingers through her hair and humming. Just like that she was out. I leaned down and kissed her forehead and whispered "Goodnight Eleanor, I love you." 

Don't forget to comment!!  Thanks for all your support!!

Stay Awesome! 

~Eleanor