Epilogue

Beyonce's POV

Ten years later

Am happily married with four kids right now. Ten years ago, I gave birth to a baby girl. Jasmine. Two years later I gave birth to Troy.

Three years after I gave birth to Nina, my adorable princess. Then two years ago I gave birth to Marcel.

I love my kids and they are all adorable. "Mummy, tell Troy and Nina not to touch my things." Jasmine said tapping her foot with her arms crossed.

Stephan spoiled them rotten. "Jasmine, learn to share with your siblings" the two troublemaker laugh ta her. "And you two should stop bothering you're Sister"I scold them and She smirked at them.

She definitely got that from her dad."Now apologize to her" "We are sorry Jasmine" the two said in unison with their heads bow."well it OK" jasmine pulls them for a hug.

My husband came in at the right time with my last kid Marcel, even thou he said he wants a whole football team.

"How is my lovely wife doing" he pecked my lips. Balancing Marcel in his arms. " Better now that you're here". "Time for food babies." They all came rushing down.

We sat and dine happily.

I smiled at the sight in front of me. My husband and my kids playing with each other.

Its a sight I would definitely kill for.

I live my family.

Forever and always.