Other Plan

Stephan's POV

I watch her go out of the office, Damn I just can't resist her anymore, I need to feel and see her everyday. I called her dad.

"Mr Blackham, how is our deal?" I asked him hoping he will accept the proposal,"Am sorry, but my daughter do not wish to get married to you, Bye" he hanged up.

Shit, that little vixen , I knew she was gonna reject the idea. Now I have to use my plan B.
Which is to Seduce and impregnate her, then she will have not choice but to marry me.

I called my PA, "I called me Sir" She said trying to sound seductive, She's beautiful but I got someone better, I roll my eyes and Glare at her, " Cancel all my meeting for today, I get someplace to be" I told her and she try to move closer to me.

"Hope you don't anything else firm me, Have seen the way you have been teasing me." She started taking off her shirt. "what is all this? YOU ARE FIRED" I shouted angrily, I didnt pay her for this, now I have to get another PA. Them bitches thought I give a fuck about them. Sluts.

I Called the receptionist and told her I need another PA, and left the office and went to the nearby Italian restaurant, I love their food. I heard my phone ringing in my pocket. It my sister, it been long I heard from her.

"Hello, stranger" I knew she would be rolling her eyes now. " Stephan, I need little help from you" she asked me, I knew it, she doesn't call unless she needs something.

"What do you want now"I asked her waiting fir the blow. "I want you to bring someone down for me, I know you would do it" now what? " Who is the person? And how did you know I will do it".

"Its Beyonce Blackham, you're enemy's daughter" upon hearing this, a wave of anger surged through my veins, how dare she try to bring my baby down. I try to stay calm, she ia my sister after all. "Why?" I asked.

"Just do it" " Then no, I won't do it if you can't tell me the reason" I Try not to yell so as not to attract attention."Why wouldn't you do it? Its nothing to you anyway." She shouted over the phone. This girl is really testing my patience.

"Yes,it is. Cause she is my fiancee" I hanged up the call, no way am I doing anything to Beyonce apart from impregnating and marrying her. I smirked evilly.

Then let the plan Begin.