Part 2

Corey's POV

Today is our first day at our new school. 'I'm so excited to meet everyone' I thought . "Oh. Igor and Charlie, you guys were accepted in a different school so we won't..." "Its ok. We'll see you guys later" Charlie cut DarkBox off as he and Igor walked away. Me and DarkBox hid our elf ears, elf facepaint, and changed our elf outfits to normal outfits as we walked in.

Charlie's POV

"So..... how ya feeling bout this?" I asked. "Ya don't like the fact that we left elvendale, do ya?" Igor asked. I shook my head. "We'll be fine, as long as we don't show people our elf side" Igor said. "Ok" I said. We hid all the things that made us part elf with our staffs before putting them away and walking in. "Hi" A voice said. "Oh. Hi Chi-chi" Igor said. "Hello Igor" Kelly said. "Charlie. This is Chi-chi" "Hi" I said. "Hello Charlie. Weird, you have the exact same name as CG5" Kelly said. "Who?" I asked. "CG5. His real name's Charlie Green" Chi-chi said. "Oh. Ok" I said. "Yeah. That is weird" A voice said. "Jordan" Igor said. "Hey Igor" Jordan said. "You want to record?" He asked. "Uh... sure" Igor said and walked away with Jordan. I walked away with Chi-chi.

Igor's POV

We went downstairs to record. "What song do you wanna do?" Jordan asked. "Ah. It doesn't matter" I said. "Ok" Jordan said and put on "Be Mine"

Igor: 🎵I'm stumbling through the forest, my feet so numb and tired. Light glaring from my flashlight, will so become expired. My heart is pounding so fast, because there's someone here. Or something that I can't see quite right now, but it is always near🎵

Igor: 🎵Yeah. You can run, but you can't hide. I am the dark, that swallows the light. You won't escape, but you can try. Your soul will always be mine. (Be mine)🎵

Igor: 🎵I need to find the pages, before he finds me lost. Alone inside a nightmare, being hunted in the fog. When I run, he always, always by my side. Singing me his static, static lullaby🎵

Igor: 🎵Yeah. You can run, but you can't hide. I am the dark, that swallows the light. You won't escape, but you can try. Your soul will always be mine. (Be mine)🎵

Igor: 🎵Now I wrench you in my grasp, you won't get to feel the light. I can hear your every step and you smell terrified. I know you're trying to ease my grip, suit yourself, you'll be mine. I am the divide. Fear in black and white. (Be nine)🎵

"That was awesome" Jordan said. "Yeah. It was" I said. "Hey Igor" "Yeah?" "Well, I was thinking..... there's a singing competition coming up and I...." I raised a eyebrow. "Um...." "You want me to sing in that?" I cut Jordon off. "Well... yes. You want to?" "Sure" I said. CG5 ran past in front of us, but ran back. "Hey. I haven't seen you around before" He said. "No. You haven't. I'm Igor" "What kind of a name-" "Yeah. It's weird and sounds like I made it up. I've been through this a lot of times. I'm from Russia, that's why my name is weird and sounds like I made it up" I cut CG5 off. "Oh. Our school doesn't allow Russians" "Well, that's mean to us Russians" "Yea. Well, your secret is safe with us" "Yea. Cross my heart, hope to fly-" "Stick a cupcake in my eye. Yea. I heard that before" I cut Jordon off. "Oh. Anway, ya needed something?" Jordan asked. "Oh. Right. Um... so, I, kinda need help" "With what?"