Chapter 20

"S-Silvanna...h-help me..." Guinevere says, not knowing what to do with Gusion lying on the floor and the severe pain in her arms.

"First of all, Guinevere, tell me what happened."

"He was the one who hurt Granger, and he tried to take me against my will!" She replies. "Oh. In that case, is it alright if you help me take him to that palace? He can't stay here after all."

"Sure. Come on moron, we're going to the palace."

"What? No!" Gusion yells.

"You don't have a choice anymore, Paxley." Says Silvanna, pointing the edge of her lance dangerously close to his chest. Gusion finally complies and lets the two females handcuff him and slowly take him to the palace.

"Chevalier Tigreal, backup please." Silvanna calls out.

With her command, Tigreal and a bunch of other soldiers approach, taking Gusion.

"Guin, come with me."

Silvanna leads her to her quarters, where she treats to Guinevere's wounds. "Tell me, what does he want with you?"

"We were supposed to get married a few days ago, but Granger was able to talk my parents into cancelling the wedding." She explains.

"Hmm. He must have not accepted the news." Silvanna says.

"Exactly."

Suddenly, she asks Silvanna something. "May I see Granger?"

"Sure! I'll come with you." She replies.

Opening his hospital door, Guinevere says, "Gusion did it. He did this to you, and he will pay. Either way, I will still continue to be a demon hunter. Don't worry about me, when you've awaken, I'll hug you tight Granger. I'll even play Canon in D for you all you'd like. Just please, wake up... Silvanna, can he hear me?"

"I'm not sure, Guin. Let's just hope that he can."

Guinevere looks at Granger, and cries, hoping, just hoping, that he can hear her. Silvanna, on the other hand, comforts her.

"I'll leave you two alone. I'll be waiting for you outside." She says.

"Sure, Silvanna, thank you for everything."