(1)Where it all started

Hi I'm Victoria, I'm 17. I have a life worth living but this is not my life to live.

There's this person that i pretend to be. But now that that person is taking over.

The real me is trying push through. The real me that's Victoria that's me. People used to call me tori some still do. But that's not me.

The woods are the place I go normally. I'm there now. When I'm here I turn on music and closed my eyes and feel the breeze and I feel free. I feel like I'm me.

It's a Wednesday but when I woke up this morning, school was not something I thought I needed to do today. But I went anyway.It was 3:37 when I woke. I got up put on my Ohio state sweater my creame colored pants. And a pair of my navy blue vlados(a shoe brand). I grabbed my backpack and went to the woods.

When I got there It was dark, almost pitch black. I sat down and got out my headphones and turned on some music.I set an alarm for 7:15 knowing that's when I had to start going to the bus stop. I felt like I was in slender man when I found a paper lying on the dirt next to me. I began to think of my friends I'm always at school before them. My friends are what keep me holding on and keep tori from taking over. Natalie, Alex, marissa, Ryan, Johnny, and izzy.

**********

*at school*

Alex's P.O.V.

I walked in the school and saw Victoria sitting on the floor with her head against the lockers headphones in and eyes closed, as usual.

God she's so pretty. She knows I like her but she always pretends like I'm joking.I think...But the only problem is she's one of my best friend's and I think I love her.

But who wouldn't love her. She is the prettiest girl in school but she's also a tomboy. She turned down the popular crew back in the 3rd grade. Decided they were to mean.

I walk over and sit down next to her I tap her shoulder it must of scared her cause she jumped the second it happened. I just laugh.

"Hey " she says as she takes off her headphones. Even her voice is pretty.

"hey, what were ya listening too" I ask her really curiously.

"my chemical romance"

"did u go to the woods this morning?" noticing the mud spot around the ankle of her pants.

"how could u tell?!"

"There's a few mud spots on your ankle"

She just laughs. I have to tell her.

"Victoria I have to tell u something. " I say, she could tell was nervous.

"yeah?"she looked worried and curious at the same time.

"I...."I was cut off by Johnny

"hey guys"

And then the bell rang

"Hey and what was it u were trying to tell? "

"nothing" then I went down the hall towards my locker talking to myself."why didn't u just tell her when she ask. Ugh.stupid."

=============
Hey guys my names Victoria this is my first writing parts in here are true and parts will be throughout the writing. but comment and tell me if u like it and there will be romance in the writing. Ik this chapter was more boring but still. Tell me if u like and yeah Byyyeeee

~~~Victoria