A pinch of salt

Bella

I woke to Mr Smith pinching my side.

"Get up." He said angry "I want my breakfast"

I sneaked a look at his watch and it read 7:30 I sigh he slapped me and said to hurry up, so I did, I got on my black skinny jeans with my white vest, a jacket and my black converses. I hurried down stairs and made breakfast for them when I was done, I placed the bowl on the table and waited a few seconds I couldn't help it i'm so hungry I grabbed one of the pieces of bread from the cupboard only to be stopped by Mr Smith.

"What do you think to have done to deserve this?" He questioned.

"I-I.." He silenced me with a punch in the stomach, clutched my stomach in pain and then he said to me

"You are worthless, you are just a girl your nothing." He whispered in my ear. I had tears in my eyes I just wanted to run.

"Go get ready for school now you have 10 minuets" he said before chucking me on the floor" I felt the panic rise in me, I started panting and shaking "calm down, calm down I need to get ready for school." I said to myself it took me a while but I finally calmed down. I went upstairs and did my teeth and brushed my hair and applied make-up to the multiple bruises on my face. Then I was out the door getting in my truck.

I felt around in the car until I eventually found the keys in the pocket of the car and I was off down the road, I had to follow the signs to get to Forks High School my new school, Wow, I wonder if i will see that golden eyes boy from hospital.

I parked in the only parking space left, I must be late and I hurried into reception.