HP +13

<> Yoongi <>

"Why did you bring me here...?"

Gravity pulls me back so I can look at Y/N. She tilts her head at me with that inquisitive nature of hers, and I part my lips. "We'll be watching a tournament today."

"I know...but why?"

"So you can learn from people." Leaving it at that, I pull my mask over my mouth and lower my brimmed hat. I'm questioning our trip today.

Y/N runs in front of me and swings her arms behind her hips. My feet line up against hers while she leans back. "You should take your mask off. Your hat, too. Why do you keep them on, anyway?"

"I feel more comfortable this way. People won't recognize..." My sentence falters briefly. "...that I'm...scouting for Jungkook."

"Being associated with him can make you that famous?"

"Of course," I scoff. Her perfume wafts through the fabric of my mask. "He's more popular than Groogle."

Y/N blinks. "Oh. Is he really." Statement, not a question. Continuing on with her relaxed walking, she swings out of my way so I can keep going.

It doesn't take much time to pass the security checkpoints and enter the stadium. Our purchased tickets are clipped as we reach the last one.

My eyes flicker between Y/N and elsewhere as she marvels at the size of the crowd. "All these people here...for this?"

"Quarterfinals." For our off-season event. I need to scout for tomorrow's matches.

"How many players are in the quarterfinals? And what type of game is this?"

"Two hundred. MOBA." Although now MOBA is more like first-person combat.

"You're back to one-word, two-word sentences." Y/N whirls on her heels, catching her hair on the stadium lights. Her nose scrunches. "Give me seven words."

"Why...seven?"

"Why not seven?"

Rolling my eyes, I open my lips...only for nothing to come out.What are seven words...?

I can't wait for the match?

That's six.

I'm looking forward to the gameplay.

Six again.

I hope you enjoy the matches. Today.

That's seven.

No...I can do better tha-

"Ah-!" Quickly pressing my hand against my throbbing forehead, I can't help the watering in my eyes. Y/N blows on her finger as if flicking me did her damage.

"Aya!" I whine.

"You took too long," she inhales. Before I can bite back, she skips away into the bleachers.

"Wait up!" Barely keeping my eyes on her, people swim around me much like the waves do at high tide. Her stature occasionally peeks above the current, white cap as bright as ever on her head.

I navigate the crowds and loop around in front. Without looking ahead, eyes trained down, she bumps into me.

"Oh! Sorry, I--" She looks up.

My smile reaches my eyes. "Look up where you're going next time." Nodding my head to the side, I point out a clear spot in the bleachers. "Let's take a seat."