Lisanna return ?

"Nobody POV"

Once upon a time in a city named Magnolia there was a guild named the guild of Fairy Tail everybody drinks, eats and laugh. We are going near the bar to go and she a young blond girl.

"Hey Lucy let's go on a mission " A boy with salmon boy asked to the blond girl named Lucy.

"Yeah why not Natsu. I need to go and get some stuff at my apartment. And then we can go. " Lucy respond.

A blue cat arrived near them.

"Happy were going on a mission." Lucy said with a smile.

The blue cat named Happy nodded.

The little group then exited the guild and began to go at Lucy apartment. She grabs a few clothes and ran to go and see Natsu and Happy waiting for her outside her place. They began to go and see wait the mission was.

"Time skip after the mission"

The group came back in town the boy and the cat seemed happy but the girl seemed tired.

"Lucy POV"

"The mission was fun" Nastu said.

I was tired mentally and physically. But I was happy to see the two boys happy.

"Yeah it was." I said. I lied. I din't want to make them sad.

When we arrived at the guild. Natsu opened the doors but when we were about to says that we were back. The guild was silent when they saw us. Mirajane came to see us.

"Natsu... Lisanna is back." She said with tears in her eyes.

Natsu din't said a thing he was stun. There was a little ground in the center of the guild. When they moved a young girl with white short hair and a blue dress.

"Hi Natsu."She said.

Natsu eyes widen and tears began to form.

"Welcome back Lis." He said before hugging her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the end of this chapter. It isin't very long but the next chapters will be longer.