Fairy Tail's day off

"Lucy POV"

I was wondering thourgh the city of Crocus looking at the town lights. People were happy and drinking and a lot of people were supporting Fairy Tail other were still cheering for there favorites guild. I still wasn't sure if I wanted to come back to Fairy Tail.
Erza,Wendy,Levy-chan, Juvia and the boys told me to meet them at the Bar Sun I din't want to go I wanted to go shopping but if it made them happy them it was ok.
Tommorow was the day the first guild of Fiore will be annonced I can't wait to see who will win I really hope Fairy Tail does....wait what am I saying ?
"Lucy-san, there you are ."
I saw Wendy running towards me
"Uh...what's wrong Wendy ?"
"Nothing I was wondering thought town when I saw you. Do you want to go meet the others ?"
"Sure" I said with a smile
"You looked lost in your thoughts"
"Yes I was looking at the city light "
"Time skip in front of the Bar Sun"
Once we arrived we said hello to them "So why did you ask me to come here ?"
"We wanted to visit the city...and you live here so..." Gray started to talk
"We would like if you can be our guide ." Erza asked
"Sure"
It was Fairy Tail's day off and I wanted to go shopping so I guess it worked out for everybody. We visited the garden castel, we saw the castel and visited the town and a few shops. It was starting to get dark.
"Why don't we go and grab something to eat ?"Natsu asked
"No, I think I'm going back to the hotel."Gray said.
"I'm going back to the hotel too."Erza joined dragging the other too.
"Bye bye Lu-chan"levy-chan said waving good-bye.
"So...are you hungry ?Natsu asked
Crap...I forgot Natsu is still here...
"Yeah why not"
We bought some food and Natsu took me to the place where we had our first kiss just thinking about it makes me blush
"Come and sit down Luce"
We ate in silence none of us knew what to say to the other.
"Well I'm stuffed"Natsu saif rubbing his stomac.
And he lied on the grass. I was watching the city light they were even more beautiful at night.
"I haven't descided if I want to come back to the guild yet."
"It's your choise, we can't force you to come back . Everybody is happy, just seeing you put's a smile on there face's. " He said looking at the stars and then at me.
"Yeah, your right" I said looking at him and I lied down beside him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and looked at the stars. As I slowlly fell asleep.
______________________________________
Sorry I haven't updated in a while I didn't have ideas for this book.