What happened ?

"Natsu POV"     

I was happy. I confesse to Luce and kissed her too. I need to thanks Erza, Wendy and Pop-stick for keeping Happy. I wonder how that went ? If I see Blondie (Sting )I'll burn him to hashes. Wait ? If I hurt him Erza is going to kill me ! If I see him I'll pass my way. In a few days the Grand Magic games will be over and we have almost won ! Luce will come back with us to Fairy Tail. The other still don't know the promise me and Luce made. I want it to be a surprise I want to see the happiness on there faces. I'm going to tell Mira. We had to merge the two teams because one of the team of a guild ( Raven Tail ) had to drop out. Luce popped by at the break. I'm going to asked Erza if I can eat at her place and if she agrees I'll ask Luce to make me a lot of food.

"Erza, thanks for keeping Happy yesterday. "

"You're welcome Natsu. So how did your date go ?"

"Fine I confessed to her. I would go and eat at her place ?"

"Fine but be back before dawn."

"Yes ma'm"

I then ran towards Luce.

"Hey, Luce can I come and eat at you're place ?"

"I don't know Natsu."

"Please I'll be nice" I pleaded with puppy eyes.

"*sight* Fine"

"Thanks ! I want curry ! Please." And I ran away.

"Lucy POV"      

If Natsu wants curry then I need to go shopping for the ingredients. I rushed home to get a large bag. And then went to the shop.

"After getting the groceries"

Knowing Natsu  I need to make food for at least 20 persons. When I got home I took out a big cocotte. I put a pink apron. began by cooking the rice. . .

"Time skip after everything was all most cooked" I began putting the table with a white tablecloth and two plates and smolder. As I began to walk back in the kitchen to check on the food. A piece of cloth arrived on my face and I blacked out. 

To be continued ...

________________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter but I wanted to do this one in two chapters. What will happen to Lucy ? Who do you think kidnapped her ?