Chapter 8

Hi guys! What's up!! I am so done with lockdown already, can this all end so that we can get back to our lives?😩😩
________________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

I was really tired with all the bickering especially Mahira's! I mean All time time she was on my skin asking me to stay away from Crown prince, as if I am gonna steal him.
If they are gonna get married then who am I to stop it? But deep down I do feel bad for the crown prince that he has to deal with Mahira , I mean she's so annoying man.

It was time for the royal dinner so I quickly just checked my hair and decided to go there with my dasis.

( Sidharth PoV)
I am so annoyed with all this. Why? Whenever I see they Shivraj or any prince near her it burns me! It feel like as if I am standing in front of the fire.
Kyun hume unka kisi aur ki baato par hasna khalta hai?
Kyun jab voh kisi aur Mard ki taraf dekhti hai toh humse bardasht nahi hota?
Yeh kya kar rahi hai aap humare saath Naaaz.?

I was called for the Dinner, so I entered the place and saw my Father sitting on the main seat then I have a seat next to him and then Naaz's father.
I smiled at them and seated myself!
Her father said- Toh Maharaj Yeh humara dursa Shehhzada ka aarha hai?
I smiled thinking about my little brother, Well not so little brother. He's my life and my bestfriend. We had sent him to some city to check the problems faced by these people, he was coming here soon but with a leech.
Let's not even talk about it.

I was in my thoughts when I smelt the lemon grass fragrance again.
My head snapped towards that direction and my hands got fisted, and again my body started to get hot.
There was her, who was about to sit down as Prince shivraj dragged the chair out for her.
Why... can't she sit next to me...?

It felt like as if my father heard my thoughts and he said, Rajkumari Shehnaz aap aaye aur humare saath baithiye!
She looked at my father confused for a second but then quickly smiled, and nodded.
Meanwhile my eyes fell on Shivraj who had his hands fisted. I smirked, serves him right!

Shehnaz smiled and toook a seat next to me and my breath got uneven.
You know when she sat next to me I somewhat felt as if this place belongs to her.. as if she belongs here next to me?
NO! Don't think anything rubbish sidharth. Don't even think like that. Marriage is only a convinence for the throne.

Princess was talking to my father happily. I always noticed that whenever anyone used to talk about war, or swords.. her eyes used to shine as if there were thousands fireworks.
I smiled and thought, she's so different.
I mean she's so good at everything,leaving the poetry skills!
I suddenly chuckled and everyone stared at me.
I realised and I cleared my throat and acted like I was coughing, Shehnaz was next to me so she quickly gave me water and patted my back.

It felt so good to be near her, suddenly I felt a gaze on me and I looked up straight and saw my Ma smirking at me and she winked!
She damned WINKED!

Sooon we all started to eat our food when I heard shivraj's mom whisper to shehnaz's mom that- aapne dekha kaise shivraj ne Shehnaz ke liye jagah banayi? Dono kitneeeee ache Lagte hai saath mei! Bahut pyaari Jodi hai Niki.

I ticked my jaw and clenched my teeth. I can't even imagine that woman next to me being someone's else. What's happening? Whatever is happening is not good for me.
I held my spoon so hard that it broke, suddenly I heard a faint chuckle, I looked at saw her looking at the broken spoon with amusement.
She came near me and whispered, Crown prince issmei chamach mei kya apne mera Muh dekhliya?

I looked at her and smiled,only if she knew. Only if she knew...

After eating we all greeted and parted our ways!

I was walking down the rooms when I heard a very angelic laughter. I didn't realise that my feet decided to take me in that direction.
There was a big transparent parda before the room but I could still see what's going on there.

My eyes fell on the girl who has been on my mind since the day I have seen her.
She was laughing as she was standing on a chair with a flower in her hand and inacting someone. I bit my lips to control my laughter because she was acting like some love sick prince.
She said- Princess, aap meri jaan lelo, mera inam lelo, sab kuch lelo!
All the dasis laughed while she proudly grinned.

I smiled how down to earth she was, not like some overly spoilt princess!
Suddenly she said, it's getting so hot. Riya help me change!
Within a second she started to put the strap of her blouse down and I gasped and quickly ran from there, though I wanted to seee more..
no no no I didn't say that, sab bhuljao!!

But I couldn't, I really respect that princess.
Her laughters and her silliness brought a smile to my face.
I didn't realise that I was smiling like a fool until I heard someone clear their throat.
I looked up and saw my mom smirking at me!
I quickly masked my expressions with hard ones and said, MA is everything alright?

She said- No! My heart is beating so fast! I feel like I am in loveeeeee!
I looked at her in confusion and said, You are in love?
She said- No say I AM IN LOVE!
I was hell confused but I said, I am in love?
Suddenly I realised what trick she played on me and I playfully glared at her.

She giggled and then said, maa hu aapki.. aapke dil dimag sabse  ache se vakif Hun!
She smirked playfully and went away leaving me in my thoughts...

                           *************

So today's update DONE!!!!!!!
COMMENT AND VOTE❤️