Chapter 38

Hi guys what's up???!!
What's going on..?
Let's start!!

________________________________

(Third person PoV)
(Writing a third person PoV after so long, I legit forgot how too!!😂😂)

Sidharth's breath hitched looking at the seductress infront of her who he loves till the end.
Even though she was trying to be very brave but her heavy breathing was explaining how nervous she was.
Sidharth smirked, and within a second pulled her towards him making her crash on his chest.
His face was covered with her long silky hair, which he didn't wanted to remove.

Slowly Shehnaz removed her hair strands and stared into his eyes. She saw Love, admiration and his eyes darkening because of lust.
She bit her lip in nervousness when his eyes darkened more and he whispered huskily, Hume karne dijiye hum aapse behtar kar sakte hain!
Shehnaz got a deep shade of red and rolled her eyes.
Suddenly her lips clashed with his cold and urrgent lips.

It wasn't any electric currents going through, it felt like that cotton candy which melts in your mouth the moment you keep it in your lips.
That sweetness that spreads on all your taste buds and your mouth making you feel so happy.
It was like your favourite snack which you couldn't stop eating any how.
It was that feeling when you return after a long day at your home and feel safe.
It was that feeling, which couldn't be explained.

After a long session of kissing, Sidharth started to plant kisses all over her jaw to her neck.
He slowly put her blouse down from the shoulders to mingle the fresh skin.
He started to leave butterfly kisses and within some time those butterfly kisses turned into sucking and hitting.
Within a second her blouse was away from her body and she was a moaning mess.
His lips were like fire to her skin. It was burning for more.

All of there clothes were away from them.
Shehnaz looked at sidharth In shock when he started to go down at her.
She was so shocked because usually in that era kings found that weird and disgusting to satisfy a woman.
Her throat chocked with that feeling of overwhelm, and she closed her eyes to feel the euphoria of emotions.
After the session Sidharth looked at her and slowly caressed her cheek asking for the permission.

Shehnaz bit her lip and nodded.
Slowly and steady he entered inside her and she screamed of joy.
She screamed and shouted in happiness.
It felt so good, so damn good.
So knew, yet so known.
Her walls were broken, all her fear, her pain, her anxiety, everything was broken.
She felt something she never felt before...
bliss. Complete. Whole.

No wonder Sidharth took a place where there won't be anyone to disturb them because the way she was shouting and he was grunting the world would know.
Here Sidharth while he was inside her all he could think about, how kings could even go in so many woman's area and claiming it there's?
Its so good to be in love and to feel love.
This woman was worth everything, she was worth changing the history for.
She made him feel so protected. How funny is that right? Where the people of WHOLE RAJGARH feels protected under Sidharth, he found his protection in HER.
A sassy, bold princesss.. Shehnaz.

After going by rounds and rounds they both collapsed on the bed and looked at the window with sidharth cupping her from behind while she stared at the moon with him.
No one was saying anything,because the feeling of whole is always silenced. It's always appreciated in silence. The room was silence but yet it was screaming Love. Ishq.

How long had they come? From having an intro in the battle field to here.
From continuous bickering to this.
There love story wasn't so dramatic, where the guy doesn't believes the girl and spends night with a prostitute. Nope, he was sidharth and she was his. He claimed to love her and love came with respect and admiration.
They knew thousand royal politics would stop them, but little did people know..
they are a river.. they don't get stopped by some petty stones. They are meant to cross it together.

Sidharth was tracing some weird shapes on her naked back while thinking about how he got so lucky to have her in his life. She's so perfect, like so perfect. But when he saw her in childhood she was so dumb.
This wanted to make him ask about what made her choose to suddenly come out like that.
While Shehnaz was thinking should she tell him about the miracle? Will he believe it?

She was scared that one morning she wakes up and it all ends as her DREAM.

                      *******************

We are near the END GUYS! Few chapters to go!!!❤️❤️
I know aaj thorda chhota chapter tha but I will do the big one tomorrow!!!

Love u guys! If u liked  it then comment and vote ❤️❤️❤️