Chapter 13

Hey guys! What's up!
Let's start with the update 🧡
________________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

Ek second, DID HE SAY MANGETAR?
Kaun MANGETAR? Kaisi mangetar?
Kiski mangetar? Vodka shodka Pi li hai kya issne? Oh wait yaha toh vodka hai hi nahi, Sad sad.
Shehnaz, you seriously need to stop.

I walked back to my room and laid on my bed and looked at the ceiling. What the hell is happening in my life?
Suddenly Riya came in, she forwarded me a letter.
I looked at it and asked her to read.
It was an invite from that couple whom I saved, but even in the letter they were so scared to ask. I laughed.
Riya- You know na that you can't go?
I frowned and said, Why?
Riya- Shehnaz, you are a princess you can't go to weddings like these. Kisi dushman  ko khabar hogyi toh Bahut badi dikkat ho jayegi! Aur aapki jaan ko khaatra hoga.

I nodded and looked up and thought for a while and then smirked.
I said, Well I am only a Rajkumari if I wear these heavy clothes. But if ...
I looked at her with puppy eyes and she freaked out and said, Aap yeh socheyega bhi nahi!
I frowned and then said, I am your queen you should follow my orders. Kuch hi ghante ki baat hai! Tum meri jagah aajao mai tumhare!
Kahi bahar Mat jana mai sabko bol dungi ki meri tabiyat theek nahi hai okay?
Reluctantly she nodded and I fist bumped in the air happily.

With this I slept off, waiting for the next day.
I had already informed my mother that I won't be out today, so I happily called Riya and asked for her clothes.
She was so resistant saying some stupid shit that those clothes have touched her dirty body. I felt so angry, I was like none of the bodies are dirty, just because I am born in a certain place doesn't mean I am pure and you are dirty.
After lot of convincing and queen orders I took her little pink ghagra with silver lines on it.
Wearing her little kada( gold braclet) given by me and a simple mangtika I smiled at my appearance.

Meanwhile she was so scared to wear my clothes, i sighed and made her wear them.
I looked at her and said, Bahar Mat jana and jyada Kisi se baat Mat karna! Mai jaldi aajaungi!
Then I quickly covered my face with the veil and left the place.

I had my fingers crossed, while I was walking down the corridor so that no one notices me.
Suddenly I collided with someone, I looked up and FREAK SHIT OH GOD!
Issko Abhi tapakna tha? I saw Shivraj  looking at me for a second but then he quickly went off. Thankgod, I took a deep breath and then again walked.
Finally when I was out of the palace I started to walk towards the village.
The village I visited was so different from this.
That time everyone was so sophiscated, right now kids are playing in the mud and laughing.
Woman are gossiping and gasping dramatically.
Men are working and smiling.
This place looks so lively and so happy!!!

I slowly went towards a woman and changed my voice and said, Aap mujhe Sakina bai ka ghar bata denge? ( that woman)
The woman smiled and said, Vaha udhar hai!
( she said pointing at a direction)
I nodded and thanked her and quickly went to that direction.

There was a small house which was coloured blue suprisingly.
I entered and saw Woman giggling near Sakina and getting her ready. My heart warmed at her smile, that day when she was crying it broke my heart seeing an innoncent soul like this!
I waited for the women to leave so that I could talk to her. Everyone left her to check the preps when I came behind her and squeezed her shoulder happily.
She looked confused for a minute until I put my veil up!
She gasped and squealed!
Sakina- Hume yakin nahi horrha ki aap yaha aayi hai? Hum- Hum-
I stopped her and said, Aapne bulaya tha aur Hum na aate Aisa hota? Aap toh meri dost haina! Aur dost ki shadi mei bhala kyu nahi aati mai! ?
She looked at me shocked and said, Hum..hum dost hai?
I nodded smiling.
She had tears and she said, Aapka Bahut Bahut shukriya ki aap aayi! Par aap yeh apne aap ko chupalijiye aapke liye khatranak  ho sakta hai!
I nodded and quickly covered my self.

Then we all went to a small village mandir and I watched them getting married. Everyone looked so happy here, not like those royal weddings were no one is happy for the couple than the actual family.
They all come here to show wealth and form alliances.
Then I had all the yummy food which was for everyone, even after Sakina was after my life not to eat it and not to sit on the floor.
I ignored her and happily enjoyed my whole day!

The sun was setting down so I decided to head back to the palace. I again entered and I was walking through the corridors when someone pulled my hands and dragged me inside.
I gasped and through my veil I saw Prince Kabir smirking down at me.
He was rubbing his hands mercilessly at my stomach and said, Wah what have you started to apply on your waist? It seems 100 times more softer than what it was!!
I told you to stop resisting me, tumhari Rajkumari toh mili nahi tumse hi kaam chalana  padega! Yaad haina pichli baar maine kya kiya tha?

I fisted my hands, I was boiling in anger!
Suddenly he was pushed off me, I looked up and saw An angry Crown prince glaring at him.
He looked at him and said Aap jaise ek prince ko yeh Ghatiya harakt shobha nahi deti! Aap kaise kisi dasi ki izzat ke saath khel sakte hai !
Yeh aapki akhri chetavani hai fir hum sidha hukum chalyenge.
Prince Kabir was actually scared, he quickly nodded and went away.

I changed my voice and said, Bahut Bahut shukriya aapka Crown prince.
I was about to go when he said, Chalo iss bahane apke muh se shukriya sune ka saubhagya toh mila.. ( suddenly he came near my ear and whispered) Rajkumari naaaz..
I gasped and I looked at him shocked through my veil, there's no way he has seen my face.

As if he read my thoughts he said, Hume aapki shakal dekhni ki zarurat nahi hai yeh jane ke liye ki yeh aap hai! Aapki jo chaal hai voh ek Rajkumari ki hi hoti hai aur aapki ek sugandh hai jo Kisi aurat ki nahi hai!
I frowned and said, Aapka isse kya matlab?
He ignored this and said, Aap jaiye ab Varna koi aa jayega! Aur Haan, agar aapke jagah mei sachmei koi Dasi bhi hoti, tab bhi hum yehi karte..

I quickly went away while a smile formed on my lips.
I quickly entered the room and saw a restless Riya pacing the whole room.
She looked at me and left a huge breath and prayed for some minutes and then said, Bhagwan ka shukar hai Naaz ki aap aagyi! Varna Hum toh darr hi gaye the ki aap..
I suddenly remembered something and quickly held her shoulders and said, Aajse  aap meri dost nahi hai.

She gasped and started to cry and said Hum.. humne Aisa kya kardiya?
I jerked her off and said Aapko dost ka matlab pata hai? Jo apni har baat ek durse ko bataaye!
Aapne humko ek baar nahi bataya ki aapke saath Prince Kabir ne kya kiya!
She gasped as she was so shocked.
She looked down as tears fell from her eyes and she said, Yehi kismat hoti hai ek dasi ki! Usska kaam hai-
I shouted and said BAS KARE AAP! EK JURM KO KAAM KEH KAR MAT TALE! Ab HUM KABIR KO CHHORDENGE NAHI!

She was begging not to do anything but I won't stop today. I changed my clothes and stormed into the lawn where Kabir was standing alone.
I went towards him and he gave me a sickly sweet smile.
I glared at him and said, agli baar agar meri dasi ki taraf aaankh uthakar bhi dekha toh agli baar aapki aankhe nooch lungi!

He was so shocked to hear this, without hearing a word I went away.
I was walking back when I saw Crown prince talking to one of his man.
I stood there waiting for him, he saw me and with an hand gesture he asked the man to go.
He smirked and came towards me and said, Toh aap humare bina ek pal nahi reh paayi Rajkumari ! Dheere se keh dijiye ki aapko humse pyaar hai hum kisko nahi batayenge!
I scowled at him and said, AISA KUCH NAHI HAI! Hum yeh jana chahte the ki aap kuch bata rahe the ki humari koi sugandh hai..

He laughed and said, Hum aapko kuch nahi batyenge! Aisa kehte haina, Jadugar kabhi apne raaz nahi batata?
I glared at him and said, Hadh hai aapki bhi! Hum jaa rahe ha-
Suddenly he held my wrist and spun me over which made me fall hard on his chest.
I looked up and my eyes met with his deep eyes staring back at me.
I looked at him and said, Jane dijiye hume..
He sighed and said, Abhi jaane de rahe hai, par kabhi jane nahi denge..!

He left my hand and I quickly went away.
All the way I thought, why didn't he even ask me once that why was I dressed like that?

( Prince Kabir POV)
Aapne Bahut badi Galti kardi Rajkumari Shehnaz hume dhamki dekar!! Aap nahi jaanti ki hum kya kya kar sakte hai!
Aapne dasi ki izzat toh bacha li, Ab dekhte hai aap apni kaise bachati hai!..

                             ****************

Today's update is done!!!❤️

If you liked it then comment and vote 🌟🌟❤️