CHAPTER 2

If you guys read this and enjoy, please vote & comment so I know if I should carry on this story or not .

Thank you :)

________

"So what he was that much of a dick to you?" Madison seemed surprised after I told her about the situation with the new guy.

We both finished school earlier so Madison was walking me to my gym so I can practice for my next fight.

"I hate them guys that come into school and think they can get any chick they want, ridiculous!" I was starting to rant on. "It's not like he was hot anyway. Was so cocky and for some reason he who I was-"

"Wait ... You're saying that he wasn't hot AT ALL?" Madison stopped in a middle of the path and stared at me. I stopped her and grabbed her by the elbow to carry on walking.

"Yes that it what I said."

"Bella, hold your horses... I've seen him he is like a Greek god, literally!"

"Only because you study mythology at A levels does not mean all Greek god are so hot,okay?" I was not happy about Madison fangirling over him.

"He is though! I agree he seems like a dick , but you can't deny he is not hot!" Madison studied my face and knew it was not the time and place to have such discussion. "How's your aunt and uncle then?"

"Okay I guess...."

I lived with my aunt and uncle ever since I remember at the Palace Avenue. My mother left me and my dad when I was one and dad passed away not long after that . My family had two options to either put me in care or make me live with aunt and uncle which were both lawyers which was apparently stable enough family for me at the time. I hate that feeling if emptiness of the unknown. No one wanted to tell me why my mother left. Was it because I was such a horrific child? What was the cause of my fathers death? There must be something bad if no one wanted to tell me. It's an awful feeling.

I love my uncle and aunt don't get me wrong, the thing is they are always so busy I never see them anymore I usually spend time with Clara which is kinda like a housekeeper she looks after the house with cleaning etc. I appreciate with all my heart what uncle John and aunt Laura did for and are doing, but sometimes I don't feel complete not knowing who my parents actually are.

"Still busy?" I knew Madison felt sorry for me but I got used to it and covered my self with layers of fake emotions- like an onion layer after layer never knowing when it's the real layer.

"Wanna stay over at mine tonight?" I needed some catch up time with her. "We can watch some movies and all?"

"Seems like a great idea but..." That 'but' didn't not sound too great. "Instead we can go out to 'black horse' to grab a few drinks and play pool?"

Black horse was a local pub , always filled with teenagers. Madison loved going there because 1. There were always good looking boys with 10m radar which Madison adored 2. You got served without getting asked for ID if you looked old enough.

"Sounds great," I gave her a smile. "Not for too long starting college (sixth form) at 9 tomorrow."

"It's okay babyboo. Right I'll go home and you go to training." She gave me a tight hug and a kiss on the check before waving me off as I entered the Ferron's gym.

"Aye up lady!!! Heard about your fight, you make us proud." Luke shouted from across the gym as I entered.

Luke was one of the fighters as well , he was about 20 but looked 18. He was tall with blonde hair and pale skin but his muscles always impressed me.