CHAPTER 3

"Clara , I'm home!" I closed door to our house as I came back from training.

Our home was big for only four people. People called it a 'villa' but I didn't see it because it was my home and not a villa to be impressed with.

"Sweetie, how was your training?" Clara came out from the kitchen with her hands open up for a hug. I hugged her just as she approached me and dropped my bag beside the table next to the main door.

"Hard." I chuckled as I released from the hug. "Aunt or uncle home?"

"Ohh no sweetie they had to go down to Dover to sort something out," I nodded in return. I knew they weren't home it was quiet rare for them to be home when I was. "They told me to tell you that when they come back tomorrow night they'll take you out for dinner."

I nodded. I felt upset again even so I got used to it, but sometimes I miss a family member welcoming me home. I loved Clara but I felt bad that she didn't really get to see her sister, nephew and nieces in Spain. That's one of the reasons why I took Spanish for my a levels.

As I walked up the wooden stairs along with a cream carpet in the middle , I took my phone out to check what it was , it was 6:00pm and Madison texted me she will be here at 7.

"Clara !!! I'm off to get a bath, Madison will come round at 7." I shouted from the stairs and waited for an answer.

"Vale mi chica!" Clara shouted from the kitchen meaning 'okay my girl' "I'll make home made pizza!"

"Gracias!" I walked into my room which was the furthest room into the left corridor and last door to the right.

My room was baby blue with king size bed and them curtains all around. I remember when I always wanted one of these as a kid because all princess' had them so for 10th birthday I got this bed.

There was a big corner desk to the left as you walked down the two steps from the doorway. My favourite was the massive windows with a glass door on the furthest wall which lead to a balcony which had an overview on the garden and the forest behind it.

I made my way to the on suite bathroom and turned on the tap. I poured half a bottle of bubbles because I still felt like a kid. Then dropped some body salt in. Mike always recommended me to this after training because it relaxed my muscles. I have always obeyed Mikes' advice and rules.

As I turned of the hot tap off , poured some cold water in and jumped in.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax but my overthinking was once again too strong.

I know I might sound snobby but I honestly wasn't too happy about my own self.

Yes, most kids who found out I have a family with full pockets of money thought I would be stupid enough not to to be happy.

It wasn't that I wasn't thankful , it was me I wasn't thankful for.

My family dispute between my grandparents and my auntie happened because of me! I was 12 and grandparents were against my training. Now my auntie couldn't speak to her own parents because I wanted to train so much!

I was too keen on the fact that my own mother left me for all unknown reasons! Was I really that horrific? Maybe she didn't want me! Maybe she just hated me so much and couldn't get away from me...

Every time I look in the mirror and see a reflection of Isabella Smith I felt sick. My head went lightheaded like a balloon and it felt like the ballon would never get back to the floor.

My stomach turned into thousands knocks inside ,like 5 year olds shoe laces you could never untangle.

I didn't like the reflection of my body , nor my face , nor hair. There was nothing I was pleased about. Every time I look in that mirror I see a mother which disobeyed her own daughter and a father which died leaving her daughter behind.