3- Nerdy teens

She stopped searching after a few seconds and as she turned around she heard a branch snap.

"Crap-" came a voice from the shadows. "Hush! She's gonna hear us!"replied another. Terrified, she tripped over her own feet and fell onto the ground with a loud thump. She stared wide eyed as two figures dropped from the trees. One was slightly shorter than the other and seemed around 13 or 14, the other was taller but gangly probably 16-ish. Both were wearing curious orange jumpsuits both very much so torn and tattered. The taller from what she could make out through the trees was a boy and the other a girl. The pair walked in closer and she was still too curious to run away.

"Hey there!" The girl grinned. "I'm Blade and this moron is Stupid."

"HEY! I'm not stupid. I'm amazing." Retorted Stupid. Blade then whacked him over the head with some kind of bag or utility belt from her waist.

She was still sitting on the floor staring up at the two people. She was contemplating whether or not they were really a threat. At first she had imagined wolves or massive giants but instead had come face to face with two not very threatening, nerdy teens.

"Who are you?" questioned the girl who called herself Blade. They both looked inquiringly at her well Stupid more winced at her rubbing his injured head. And at that moment again she was wondering the same question, who was she?