5- BRUH

"What are we meant to say?!" Whispered Blade.

"Don't ask me! You're meant to be the smart one." Stupid murmered.

"Well I have no idea," Blade said in a hushed voice. "Unless..."

"No." Stupid whispered slightly louder. "In hell's name are we doing that." He spared a glance to look back at the girl but she wasn't there.

"Blade!" Shouted Stupid.

"Stupid! She'll hear you, and don't shout in my ears!" Retorted Blade. He pointed at the cluster of trees that had a few minutes ago sheltered the mystery girl. Blade followed his gaze and then started to panic.

"Take me where?" The girl said from behind. They both screeched and spun around to face her.

"When did you get here!" Yelled Blade.

"Long enough to know that you've been keeping a secret from me." The girl replied. "Now come on! Where am I?!" She said more confidently then she felt.

"Wow." Said Stupid as he stepped closer. "Your nose is a lot bigger up close." It was clear that he wasn't thinking and without missing a beat she responded. "Wow. You're much more stupid once you speak."

Blade stared at her for a second and she worried that she had stepped over the line. She knew she needed to keep her mouth shut. Just as she was about to awkwardly apologise Blade doubled up laughing.

"Damn." Stupid said. "Am I really that much of a joke to you."

"Yes." Replied Blade as she composed herself. The atmosphere was slowly darkening around them and the sky was turning from shades of lavender and peach to threatening black and blue.

"So girl." Said Stupid. "What's your name?"

"I would've told you if I could remember."

"No moron you get to choose." chuckled Blade. The girl furrowed her brows and looked as if she was solving a particularly bothersome algebra problem.

"Ok." She whispered more to herself than anyone else. "Call me Red."