Chapter three: Briver Bark Bstates

The weeks passed in a blur and time flew faster than Bon Billers long legs. Garvin and I had gotten food twice in the past few weeks and our relationship- uh I mean friendship, was becoming stronger than brya babbi. He invited me to attend his hockey game tonight at eight and I had been anxiously waiting all day. I can't wait to see Garvins majestic body skate across the ice, showcasing his talent and his insanely phat ass. Garvin is honestly one of the thicket males I've ever seen. Perfectly plump and round. His fluffy beard, which is currently growing. When it comes to garvin, he's like putty. You have to warm him up and play with him in order to keep him a nice consistency.
He gets very conflicted and mad at himself because I'm so much younger but I don't care I love him.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Things between garvin and I are going down hill. He's leaving for college in Michigan and sadly this means the end of our relationship. I'll miss him dearly but I know this is what's best since he was very annoying and a royal payne to all, excluding myself. He was disrespectful towards my friends and acted completely different towards everyone when he was with his friends. So although I'm not in Michigan with garvin, a part of my heart is, eventhough he's an underwhelming and boring person most of the time.