colette

'' colette'' madison was in a deep shock. I was confused who was that girl, she had glasses and red lipstick.She kinda looked like me when i wear glasses. ''who is colette?'' i looked confused at madison. That girl named colette pushed her hand out, i took her hand to greet her. ''euhm im celine''. ''colette, madison's girlfriend''. i looked confused to madison ''is this true?''. she looked to the ground. '' you told me you two broke up a few months ago and than you kiss my boyfriend and than me''. i stepped out the tub. '''i know enough'' i walked away, into the house. I got my clothes on and walked out. I got a train to london. I walked in my hotel room, i sat on the bed and i rolled my eyes. 2 hours later someone knocked at the door. i opened it, it was madison. i closed the door after i saw her. I dont smoke but john does, but at this time i really wanted to smoke. I got one and lighted it up. Again she bounced at the door, i heard her crying ''celine please''. i rolled my eyes and i opened the door. She looked at me confused. '' what never seen a girl smoking?'' i blow the smoke into her face. she was couching. I took a step back to let her in. She walked in and sat on the bed. She looked to me with tears in her eyes.''im so sorry, i did everything wrong, yes i love you but also i love colette''. I rolled my eyes ''you cant get two people madison'''. she cried a little bit more '' i know''. ''maybe its better we dont have or i will say get a relationship, we are to much the same, you can hold colette, maybe i can go back to niall'' i winked. ''n n niall '' she tried to talk, ''yes i fucked him''. '' but i want you''. i laughed really hard ''you want to fuck me madison, thats something different''. she looked ashamed to the other way. '' you wanne be friend with benefits'' she nodded shy. ''i would fuck you one time''. i walked to her and whispered ''lets fuck you''