Dirty you (WARNING SMUT! SORRY NOT SORRY!)

If you dont like to read girls Smut than dont read it!

The door went open."im so sorry, i will be back tomorrow" he quick closed the door. I wasnt ashamed because he knew i wanted this so bad.She was a bit shocked so i pushed her on the bed, now i was on top. I kissed her rough and slipped my tongue in. She moaned softly into it. I pushed her pants off. I pushed her a little closer to me as i slapped her bum a few times. I couldnt left me mouth of hers, this feeling is amazing. I softly slipped my hand in her panty. She didnt move,i knew she was enjoying us kissing. Slowly i enterned my fingers in her, she was moaning between our kisses. I pushed my fingers deeper in her, and she stopped kissing me because her moans became loud. I pushed her panty off and went on top of her again. I pushed my fingers back in and moved faster. I kissed her belly and went down. I started to licking her while fingering her. She was moaning so loud, exactly screaming my name.her breath became faster and she pushed my hair hard. I could see she was close and i started to move my fingers really hard. She screamed so hard that probably the whole hotel heard it. Her breath became normal as i laughed. " here you go, this is what you wanted" i pushed my top on and my jacket. I walked away, madi was speechless and layed naked at the bed "but,but". i made the rock sign and sticked my tongue out. I walked out the room and screamed "its time to Rock".