Chapter 01

This book and almost half of Connor's story were finished on Inkitt once I decided to upload it here to see how many new friends I can get. (I like to communicate with people and find new friends through my books.) In my dictionary, you, reading my book means that you're my friend. So thank you for choosing to read my books, my friend. 😊

Tell me when you like or dislike something in the book but please don't be so harsh on me because I'm a bit too sensitive. What can I say... I'm the last child and the spoiled baby sister in a big family.😁😋

Now... let's see what the story is about.😊

*****

Chapter 01

Edited by @anita2687

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Is he watching porn?!

I already knew the answer to my question!

NO, he wasn't!

We didn't have a TV in the bedroom, and his phone was on the coffee table beside his laptop. So...

"Uhhh... Jack... Harder... please har... Uhh Uhh Uhh..."

The small cute cake I ordered for our first anniversary slipped through my fingers and smashed on the floor when I heard some horny bitch screamed my fiancé's name in pure pleasure in our bedroom!

I raised my hands and covered my ears as the sound of their bodies slamming together echoed in my head louder and louder.

No! That's not true... he wouldn't do this to me! He said he's happy with what we have! He said he doesn't need anything more until I'm ready! He said he was happy! We are happy together!

I shook my head a few times in disbelief as my heart started beating faster and faster against my ribcage, then put my hand on the bedroom door that was ajar and pushed it softly with the tip of my fingers.

Something shattered in my chest when I saw my fiancé was pounding nonstop, deep into my dear cousin, with her legs on his shoulders!

Yes, that was real! As real as the hot ache in my heart. As real as the big growing lump in my throat.

Jack's raised his head, and his eyes widened as a sob escaped from my lips. He rolled over and wrapped a sheet around his waist, then started walking toward me with horror and regret in his eyes.

"Missy, baby..."

I put a hand on my lips and looked at him from head to toe as I started walking backwards.

He was still talking, but I couldn't hear a thing as my eyes averted toward Stacy that was still lying on my bed with opened legs and a wicked smile on her lips!

I turned around and went out of the damn luxury apartment before he could put his filthy hands on me.

"Missy wait! Please... Let me explain!"

I heard him pleading behind me, but I didn't even consider listening to him and started pushing the elevator's buttons like a maniac as soon as I entered.

I saw him half running half walking toward the elevator with big steps but carefully so he doesn't drop the white sheet around his waist as the gray metal doors were moving toward each other.

Putting my shaking hand on the mirror, I looked at my hopeless reflection on it, then wiped my tears before getting out of the elevator.

*********

"Oh, my God! I can't believe it!"

This was Melody's, my best friend, reaction with widened eyes and a frown after I told her what happened when I got back home sooner than usual to surprise him for our anniversary.

I bet he didn't even remember!

"What are you going to do now?"

"I don't know..."

I answered with a sniff as I pulled another paper tissue to waste over that asshole!

I met Melody only a few months ago but I already love her so much. She's like the sister I never had, so the only place I could think about at that moment was Melody's.

"I can't live there anymore. That, I'm certain about."

"Of course not!"

"My mother's place is out of the question as well."

"Definitely agree with that too!"

"I need to find another job. This one doesn't pay enough for both college and an apartment! I can rent a room somewhere cheap for a few weeks until I find a better job so I can pay for a small apartment."

"You can move in with me if you want to..."

"I don't know..."

"Why? At least until you find a good job? I have a spare bedroom and since I'm daddy's sweet marshmallow you don't have to pay rent or anything. This way, you don't have to waste your savings on some crappy, cheap room and have all the time to find a better job."

"Are you sure? I mean, don't you want to ask your parents first?"

"Nah... They trust my judgment. So?"

"Ok. Thank you, Melody. You're an angel."

"Don't mention it, sweetie. So when are you going to get your stuff? Can I go with you? My foot feels itchy, I need to kick some cheater's ass."

"He's not worth it. I guess I'll go tomorrow morning while he's at his office. I don't want to see his face ever again!"

"I still can go with you to help packing if you want to."

"That would be great. Thank you so much."

I sighed as soon as my phone started ringing again and since I knew who it was I turned it off without looking at the screen.

Melody patted the side of my knee with a smile when we heard the doorbell and stood up.

"Come on roomie, food is calling."

I stood up with a soft smile then looked at my reflection on the phone's black screen for a few seconds before gently throwing it on the couch as I started walking toward the kitchen.

******

Well... How was it? 😁

Like it, if you like it and then tell me about it.😋🤭

Love you all, guys. 🥰🥰💝💝