C H A P T E R O N E

CHAPTER 1

T E N Y E A R S L A T E R

VERONICA'S POV

"REMMIE!" sigaw ko habang sinusubukan makakita sa makapal na usok si Remmie. Nawala saglit ang usok at nakita ang isang babaeng nakatayo sa gitna ng Cafeteria.

Shit! Si Remmie yun!

Tumakbo ako papalapit pero bago pa ito makalingon ay may humila sakanya sa makapal na usok.

"REMMIE!"

"VERONICA LET'S GO" hinila ako ni Chase hanggang nakarating kami sa dorm

\\\

"Noona! You're having a nightmare nanaman" alalang sabi ni Summer.

Damn Remmie I miss you...

"Do you have an update Summer?" I coldly asked.

"Sorry Noona, I really tried looking for some clues but it seems that they hid her too well." 

 It's been 10 years since Remmie was kidnapped and we all graduated 8 years ago. Maraming nag bago. Sadly me and Chase didn't end up together. Our squad became busy with life at hindi narin kami masyadong nagkakaroon ng communication mula ng palayain kami sa Snake Assasination University aka Badass School. I joined the Snake's golden group of Assasins and became the first woman to be on the highest rank of the school.

Simula nung day one ay hindi na ako iniwan ni Summer. Though may pamilya na siya with Jeyon, napagsasabay niya ang pagiging assassin at pagiging nanay at asawa. I salute her for that.

"It's okay Summer. Nakaalis naba ang mga bata?" tanong ko habang nag bibihis.

"Hindi pa actually, gusto ka pa nila Makita before going to school" She smiled and went out.

"Ninang Vewonicaaaa!" tumalon sila pababa ng upuan at niyakap ako. I chuckled and messed up their hair.

"Goodmorning Snow, goodmorning Winter" I kissed their cheeks and grabbed an apple from the kitchen.

"Oh, noona yan nalang ba breakfast mo?" tanong ni Summer habang nag lalagay ng plato sa table.

"Yeah, I'm in a hurry din kasi. Thanks though." I smiled and bite an apple.

"Hala wait lang ate I'll change muna." Sabi neto at binigay ang mga plato kay Jeyon.

"Naku Summer wag mo na ako samahan. Buntis ka baka may mangyari pang masama kay baby boy." Pigil ko.

"Sure ka ate?" tanong ni Summer habang naka pout. 

"Summer baby, wag kana umalis okay? Kayang kaya yan ni ate Ver pagpahinga ka muna" singit ni Jeyon. Tumango si Summer at kumaway saakin.

I'm headed towards Snake University for my weekly training. Kahit naman ako ang nasa highest rank sa mag best assasins ay hindi parin ako kasing galing ng mga taong kumuha kay Remmie at hindi ako titigil hanapin siya. The squad asked me to stop finding her dahil daw baka patay na si Remmie and we had a big argument because of that.

I went inside the school and saw new group of teenagers still asleep while carried by the guards. Naalala ko tuloy nung baguhan palang kami sa school nato, ganyan ganyan din kaming dinala dito. I averted my gaze from them and the old students greeted me as I walk past them with my head held up high.

"Good morning Ms. Melgar. It's nice for you to join us for our last training." Madame Fiore, my trainer said.

"Last? Madame, the 9 year training is not enough to defeat Rosa Sacra. Remmie is there with them and who knows what they're doing to her?!" my eyes darkened as Madame smirked at me. "Give me one more year to train and I promise I'll bring Remmie home safe and alive" I calmly said.

"Very well child, I taught you everything I know and you know The drill. Rosa Sacra plays dirty you might not like it." She said with her British accent.

The training lasted for 18 hours and everyone was exhausted. I was taught to fight with guns and swords while the other groups are divided into two. The first group was taught how to defend their selves and the other one is about guns. They do it separately while I have been taught all together. The other students and Summer was taught about technologies and computers so that they can hack even at the deepest and darkest part of the internet. She's the first student to hack almost every enemy the school has but not the Rosa Sacra. She sadly didn't get half of the information Rosa Sacra has but she never stopped. Because of that, we knew that Rosa Sacra has Remmie but that's not half of what we thought we have.

"Ms. Melgar" tawag ni Madame Fiore.

"One Month. One month and after that you will have to take action, 9 years is enough and I'm sure you have friends who can help you. The students are very much ready. Don't let fear get in your way." She patted my back and walked away.

"P-pero Madame I am not ready yet!" pahabol ko. "Allenami Signora!"

(train me madame!)

"La chiave per cambiare e lasciar andare la paura little girl" she said.

"I'm scared..." I whispered.

UNKNOWN'S POV

"Hai preso la tua medicina mia cara?" he calmly asked while whispering to her ear.

(Did you take your medicine my love?)

"Si amore mio" she smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Signore, someone wants to talk to you." He looked to the person who called him and grabbed the phone.

"Who's this?" 

"They will attack after one month. Protect my daughter she cannot be known by the highest rank of the Snakes."

"Si' signore" he said and threw the phone to the man.

"Don't let anyone know about her true identity or I will kill you all" he said with a strong Italian accent and his men bowed. He looked at the woman peacefully sleeping on the couch with a blanket and a book on her hand.

"Hindi ka nila muling makukuha saakin Mia Cara" he kissed her forehead and put her red- orange hair behind her ear.

"Never again"