C H A P T E R S E V E N

Rhiannon's POV

I parked my lamborghini inside the garage and went inside the house. The lights are off and only candles give light to the kitchen through the stairway. I tried switching the lights on but nothing happens. I sigh in annoyance and placed the food I bought on the counter. 

"Azriel  Villon Lambordozzi what the actual fuck is happening!" I angrily shout. I stomped my foot on the floor and saw rose petals scattered on the floor. 

"Azriel?!" I followed the rose petals that led me to our bedroom. 

I opened the door and saw my husband wearing nothing but towel around his waist and holding a wine bottle. I looked at him with wide eyes and covered my eyes.

"Dove sono i tuoi v-vestiti?!" I shouted and closed the door on him.

(Where are your clothes?)

"Ah, mia cara come inside now" he calmly said and I opened the door slowly. My eyes widened when I saw his towel slid off.

Dear Lord...

"Well, I remembered you saying that you want a baby. I don't want you to be sad so..." he opened his arms and looked down to his... THING.

"M-mon Amour, I'm not sad okay? I won't pressure you again, I'm sorry. I know that you're not ready yet so don't sweat it okay?" I said while gently caress his cheeks. he smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"Sei la cosa migliore che sia mai entrata nella mia vita tesoro" he whispered and grabbed his towel on the floor. He went inside the bathroom and I sigh in relief.

He opened the bathroom door and peeked at me. "Well, we can always use protection mia cara" he said while smirking.

I lay on the bed and giggled. "Then what are you waiting for?" 

He ran into the bed and attacked me like a lion attacking a dear. I shrieked and laugh at the same time while pulling his hair.

Looks like I'll be needing a wheelchair tomorrow...

Maigsi lang ehehe sarreh...

PEACE