C H A P T E R T H R E E

UNKNOWN'S POV

"Re...ie!!"

"TAKBO!"

"Rem..."

"Mia Cara!" I was awoken by the sound of my husband calling me. I look around the room and sigh in relief.

"Mia Cara what happened?" he asked while massaging my shoulders gently. He wiped my tears and sweat while I couldn't stop panting.

"Mio Caro I had a weird dream again." I massaged my temple and lay on the bed. "It's about explosion, someone was calling me... I guess. But there was an explosion." I said with a strong Italian accent. I was used to speaking Italian because my father and my husband never spoke tagalog. Well, sometimes.

I lived in Italy for ten years and they wanted me to learn the Italian language so bad. I knew my dad and my husband was at the mafia and they said that before the car crash that led me to amnesia, I accepted the fact that they are one because they're the good guys. I was taught to never trust and be a good liar. Mio caro helped me learn how to use guns and knives and how to run a business.

I thank God that I have a husband who loves me so much and takes good care of me despite of my amnesia. And in return, I promise to love my husband more. If it's necessary I would kill for him. I will do every dirty little thing just to make my husband safe.

"Mia Cara it's just a nightmare okay? Just drink your meds and go back to sleep" he kissed my lips and gave me my medicine. "Dormi bene mia cara"

(sleep tight my darling)

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Signore, Rhiannon's memory is slowly returning. The medicine is no use signore! Non posso perdere mia moglie, I can't lose her!" he whisper-shout while looking at her wife who is fast asleep.

"Calm down son, she loves you. Kahit ano pang malaman niya she will always choose you. So calm down and never let her stop drinking her medicines." The man said through the phone.

"Va bene signore, buona notte" he said and ended the call. He went towards her and mesmerized her beauty.

"You look more beautiful with your big curly black hair and your hazel brown eyes mia cara" he whispered and kissed her nose. "But I must protect you by hiding your true identity."

"My sweet Rhiannon"