C H A P T E R F O U R

VERONICA'S POV

"I have some new information about the Rosa Sacra leader's wife" Summer said. "It says here that Rosa was the name of the leader's wife before she died because of murder. The case was closed because there were no tracks or evidence found in the crime scene. The first suspect was Sabino Nabhith Kalbfleisch III and he was found innocent. A case was filed against the Rosa Sacra's leader for he attempted to murder Mr. Kalbfleisch."

"And Mr. Kalbafleisch calls himself Victor Queen Del Nerro Hadid as a... Mafia name." she stopped and looked at us. "That's the only information I can reach"

"You did your part Summer. Okay nayan" sabi ko at naupo. "Why would he call himself that?"

"Because it's cool, I mean if I was part of a mafia I might steal his name." Racer said and chuckled.

"Race, it's not the time to joke around." Venus said and sat infront of the computer, Race sat down and sighed.

"Isn't it obvious?" napatingin kaming lahat kay Race and he rolled his eyes. "It's Casesar Alphabet. VQDNH, it stands for SNAKE means... the suspect who was 'innocent' was Mr. Snake. Even his real name has a clue. Sabino NAbith Kalbafleisch III. S.NA.K.3. Snake." Sabi nito. Hindi kami makapaniwala dahil mabilis niya itong nakita. Naalala ko na yun pala ang pinili niyang pag aralan noong nag college kami sa Snake University.

"Now, we have to find out why the leader wanted Snake to die." Dagdag ni Racer.

"Well duh, they are mafias" sabi ni Tonie.

"Well duh hindi naman sila mag aaway away kung walang pag aawayan. Beside the agawan ng clients and mafia shit, hindi lalala ang sitwasyon kung walang ginawa na malala ang isa sakanila." Racer said while mimicking Tonie.

"Guys! I have a new information" sigaw ni Venus habang binubuksan ang isang envelope. "It's Remmie's adoption papers" pinakta niya saamin ito at nakita ang picture ng sanggol na may kwintas.

"According to the nuns, Remmie was 10 months old when she was adopted by Alice and Ronald Salvador. The nuns found a gold necklace with a shape of a rose at the center. There were no more information where Remmie came from before she was sent to the church." Pagbasa ni Venus.

"So Remmie is adopted" sabi ni Chase habang tumatango.

"Guys sa tingin niyo ba may connection ang Rosa Sacra kay Remmie?" tanong ni Joy. "Or it's their way to scare Mr. Snake because Remmie has seen Mr. Snake's face before?" napatingin ako kay Joy habang nakakunot ang noo. "What do you mean Joy?"

She looked at me and chuckled nervously. "Well, it was midnight at Snake University and I was going for a walk kasi di ako makatulog."

"I saw Remmie sneaking out and I followed her. Pumunta siya sa likod ng building and I saw her talking to Mr. Snake. Hindi ko masyadong narinig yung usapan nila pero nakita kong tanggalin ni Mr. snake ang gold mask niya. Nakatalikod non sakin si Mr. Snake, aalis na sana ako pero nakita kong nag yakap sina Mr. Snake at Remmie kaya ayun... sa tingin niyo ba may ugnayan sila?"

"Oh my gosh what if Remmie and Mr. Snake are in a relationship?" tanong ni Reighn at nabuga naman ni Miko ang iniinom niya.

"Mr. Snake is like... 60 or something! I'm pretty sure they won't be" sabi ni Miko at inirapan naman ito ni Reighn.

"Age doesn't matter loser" sabi ni Reighn at nadual naman si Miko.

"You know what? This investigation is making me hungry. I'll just buy some foods may ipapabili kayo?" tanong ni Chase

"Lots of beer please" –ako

"Mang Juan!" –Tonie

"pulutan for the drinks" –Venus

"Gin pre!"- Jeyon

"Pineapple Juice" Reighn

"Mangga! Naglilihi ako baby" –Racer

"Buy me Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks I'll just pay you later" –Yuki

"Damn. Alright that's all?" tanong ni Chase and we all replied 'yes'

Nakaalis na si Chase at sa wakas nakahinga rin ako ng maluwag. 

Argh punyemas!