Chapter Two

"Im back!" Evacula was just back from school, walking to her brick house, she greeted the sheep, especially Maggie. She stroked her fur as the cheerful sheep circled around her ,rubbing its head on her torso. Evacula sat down next to her as it sits down on her lap.

After a few minutes, her mother's voice echoed from the hut "Evacula , can you come here for a little while?"

Evacula stood up, patted her pants and went back in the house. It was decorated with lavender bushes around it, very organized. The brick house has a fragrant wooden door, made from loggerhead wood, about 5 cm thick, if I were to assume. Pretty neat, as its from a faraway place, all the trees around here are oak, it's surprising how this door stays clean for quite a long while before it gets dirty again, even more shocking as those trees are rather rare now.

Opening the door, in front of your eyes is the living room. In the middle stands this square table with 4 chairs tucked in on all its 4 sides. It's made of oak, thankfully, makes sense. A candle is in the middle of the table, wax dripping on the small metal plate, then hardening into a majestic structure, becoming a part of the candle once again.

Around the room are shelves, filled with beautiful artifacts. There are ancient helmets, marble which came off a pillar 2000 years ago, and more. There is a tiny plastic box, with hardened blood in it, it was mentioned in quite a few conversations, but none of Evacula 's parents know its origin, or how it is an artifact, it just exists on the shelf, at the upper left corner. Evacula is restricted to touch the box, in any case possible.

May walks in from the right, which is the parents room. She pulled out two chairs as the daughter and mum sat down, as the flame from the candle danced in the middle of the table. Evacula , which her hands on her lap, looked at her mum "I'm here, what's with the call?"

May showed a concerned expression, then looked at her"The hut has a secret of mine, and well, I might not be able to keep it from you much longer." May gave out a sigh."Could you, accept a request from me?"

"Whats the request? You already asked me to ride Jon once in a while, while I just want to read more."Jon is the white horse they owned, he is quite a fast speedster, Evacula actually likes riding him but May usually asks her to ride him more than she wants."I don't see how this request would give me, or you any benefits.'

"You'll see what it is, so, before I tell you what it is, if you know it, you'll have to be responsible for it."May took Evacula 's hand,and putting it on the desk,putting her hand on top."So, do you accept?'

"...Yes, I accept the request." Evacula said after a long silent minute of deep thinking, being sure if it would be worth it.

"You said yes."May said, then repeated"You said yes."'She stands up, pushing in her chair. "Follow me" She pulls the front wooden door open, walking out with hands behind her back. Evacula follows her.

They arrived in front of the hut, May took out a rusty key and unlocks the door. She slowly pushes the door as it makes a wooden scratch sound. In the hut are spider webs and dust, and a lot of stuff Evacula never seen before.

Evacula looked around in caution, all the mysterious things she had never seen before, guns, armor, and a lot more.

"I let you in this place for a reason." May stated, as she walks deeper in the hut, then grabs a pole, which has spikes at both ends, full of dust. She took out a wet handkerchief and wipes it, then showed it to Evacula .

The double-sided spear is pure white, with clear repeating elegant patterns on the pole, which is about 2 cm for the diameter. At the end of the pole are long, sharp spikes, with 4 petal shaped blades surrounding it. A plasma rope is wrapped around the front, back, and middle of the spear. The spikes are sharp, it is totally capable to kill, what a dangerous weapon.

Evacula looks at the spear, confused on why such a thing exists. May hands it to her "Our ancestors use them to fight,until all weapons are banned for good, it is unknown on how it still survived," She takes a deep breath before asking. "are you willing to be its owner?"

"Yes, I would love to!" Evacula said, almost immediately, bowing while holding the spear.

"Great, I saw great potential in you, I knew you would be a great choice."May leads Evacula out the hut. "Myths say that this spear is kinda special, you gotta keep it a secret"May looked at Evacula in the eyes"Better not tell anyone, you know what happens."

"Sure, thanks mum, for this priceless gift!"The daughter hugs the mother, and gives her a big kiss.