chapter 9 Miscalculated

I'm back I guess. I am really sorry for being gone so long but personal things had to be sorted out but IM BACK I dont know about posting everyday but I will try. So I did just finish re-watching legend of Korra, seriously it took me a day to watch it all over ag
ain and I have some ideas for the rest of this book so enjoy.

-------------
Things at home are much worse than I thought, that very night I punched Kuvira, Asami wanted to speak with me she said she was really sorry but she needs to think over all of this and truly I understand completely, I mean we both have some sort of attraction to Kuvira that is weird in its own way. All Asami does is wake up really early go to work and not come home until really late, I get worried about her. Really worried its not good for her to be working so hard but im doing the exact same even Tenzin said I should take a day off from traning my ass off but I cant stop its the only way I can avoid Kuvira, I cant really avoid Asami we do sleep in the same bed but when we are laying down its like she's not there, like the love we had for each other has just withered away.

"Hey" I turned my head towards my bedroom door its Asami, I looked up and realised I had been spaced out for a really long time, the sun is no longer here. "Hey" I said back. For some odd reason that night sky seemed to pull me in like a magnet. "How was your day".
I wish she would just shut up! Really. I clenched my fist and turned towards Asami I was ready to attack her with all my hatred then.
She stood there looking down at me with just her famous red lace bra and underwear to go with it. All my anger imminently blew away. She really has some sort of power over me.

Asami's Pov

"How was your day?" I do really want to know how Korra is feeling, I think today will be the perfect day to tell her how sorry I am, hopefully she will understand that mistakes were made and I never want to make them again. She turned to me but something was wrong thoes eyes she had glaring through me, that could not have been Korra. They were blood red with the tiniest bit of white to them. "Kor....." they changed back, what the hell was going on. She is now staring at me but now those are the same eyes she gave me when she told me she loved me, that one day turned into the best day of my life, the sparkle in those ocean blue eyes made my spine tingle.

Nobody Pov

"I am so sorry" Korra said as she wrapped both her arms around the Sato, "I never should have gotten angry at you, i-i just....something's happening to me and I don't know what" Asami smiled and laid her hand on Korras head "Well whatever is going on with you can wait, I have an apology I need to give you" Korra pulled away and stared into Asamis lust filled eyes, her knees shook. They had not touched each other for a long time.
"I am so taking the day off tomorrow" The Sato said crawling onto the bed never taking her eyes off her prey. Korra shook her head "B-but wont you get in trouble" Asami grinned Korra knew everything about Asami yet she knew nothing.

" im the boss so if I dont want to go to work tomorrow I dont have to" Asami reached over Korra and picked up the phone still not taking her eyes off the Avatar, a minuet later someone answered the phone "Hello Raven its me Asami I am so sorry to call you so late but I am taking the day off tomorrow, it has come to my attention that the Avatar feels lonely"
Asami nodded afew times until hanging up the phone. "I-im not lonely" Korra said backing away from the woman who now wanted to rip all her clothes off. "Really because we havent even kissed for so long and frankly I feel quite unsatisfied with that and I know you are.....come on Korra just for the night" Asami tone was sweet but still powerful. Korra nodded and began to take her shirt off.

"I'm all yours Asami"

Southern water tribe kataras home

"Its coming faster than ever before" The only Water bending Master said. "What is?" Katara turned to the Former Fire lord and smiled "you never listened to Aangs stories about the spirit world did you" Zuko shook his head "I wasn't the spirit type back then" Katara nodded and looked back out into the dark sky "the dark is being reborn again, and she will be the first Avatar to deal with it" Zuko sighed "Katara what are you talking about Aang said the Avatar After Korra would have to deal with it" Katara shook her head

"Aang Miscalculated"

I know it was a short one but I hope you enjoyed it