Magic

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the characters. They belong to John Greenie.

Hello!!!! I am bored right now so I decided to update! Yay! 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am feeling especially bored today sitting here doing nothing. I was wearing my This is not a pipe shirt and some jeans. I would be hanging out with Isaac but he said he was busy. It's late afternoon and I am reading An Imperial Affliction. I closed the book and groaned.

I hear knocking at the door and answer it.
"Hello." Isaac says before I nearly knock him off his feet with a hug.
"Hey! I thought you said you were busy." I ask.
"Surprise! Are you hungry because we are going to get hamburgers." He says with great enthusiasm. Is Isaac feeling nervous, because he's sweating.
"Yay!" I reply, "Right now?"
"Yup. It's walking distance away."
"Okay." We walk to the restaurant and sit down.

"So what do you want to do after we eat?" Isaac asks.
"Umm. Maybe just walk around. I don't really care." I say.
"Okay."
They call our number and I go to get the food. The burgers tasted delicious and the milkshake was super thick. (Yes, I'm talking about In-n'-Out) We ate our food pretty quickly and set off into the night.

We walk and laugh through the streets. This had to be the best night ever. Isaac said some HP yo momma jokes. They were cheesy but funny because if it.
"Yo momma so fat that when she was confronted by a boggart it turned into a salad!" Or "Yo momma so fat that her patronus is a cake." (I know right.)

When we came to my house I hugged him thanks. I stared at him. His mom wasn't here yet. His hand touches my face and his fingers outlines my lips. His hand was shaking. I smile. Why is he so nervous? I grab his hand on my face ready to leave until he kisses me. Stopping me from leaving. My mind is racing. What heck is he doing. This isn't right. If it isn't why am
I not stopping him? I continues to kiss me and I'm not even closing my eyes I'm just staring at him, shocked. Does he know what he's doing? What? I want to pull away yet some part of me likes this. I close my eyes and kiss back wrapping my arms around him once more.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ya I know that this chapter wasn't that good. But trust me this story isn't going to be just about Hazel and Isaac.
Yep...
😁
Bye bye for now, Greenbeans.