Chapter 19

Rolina's POV

I really messed up, I really miss him. Swing him smiling with another bitch is eating me up inside.

"Jay can I tak to you?" I asked as he opened the door and he sighed. "Please."

He stepped out and closed the door.

"What's up?"

"Jay I get it I messed up baby but please. I will never do it again."

"I can't trust you and even when we had that whole thing about me finding the messages you still fucked that nigga that same night!"

"In know and I fucked up. I am Stupid-"

"No you don't get to do that. You don't need to try to make me have any empathy for you cause I fucking don't. I don't feel bad for you. You did what you did and you know what you did was fucking wrong. You know I loved you."

"So why are you acting like this towards me."

"Girl... because what you did was fucked up and the. You y'all as if you deserve pity well You are not getting not one drop of pity from me." He shrugged as if he didn't care.

"I am pregnant." He shrugged.

"I wore a condom." He shook his head. "Go ask your side bitch." He we back in his room and slammed the door in my face.

Jay'von POV

This whole situation just got 10x worst. I shouldn't have even fuck that bitch. I should've just never paid her no mind.

"What's wrong?" D walked out the bathroom in her towel.

"This shit is too much!" She walked over to me.

"What jay?"

"She is pregnant." She rubbed my shoulder.

"Who Rolina." I nodded. "It's yours?" I shrugged.

"We don't know and that is the problem. We shouldn't have to second fucking guess I was in love with that girl and she did me crazy! Me!" I cried.

She hugged me.

"It's gonna be okay Jay." She held me.

"No it's not."

"I got you okay. No matter what I got you so don't worry okay." She lifted my head up and kissed me. "Okay I sign up okay? I am here."

She kissed me and I deepen the kiss and she let her towel fall and straddled me.

I let my kisses slowly travel down to her neck and marked my territory. She moaned softly into my ear and i picked her up and laid her softly on the bed and I kissed her sloppily and she moaned into my mouth.

I licked and sucked my way down her stomach and I watched her body react to my lips. I came face to face with her beautiful lady part. Lights caramel on the outside and baby pink inside.

My tongue slowly parted her second set of lips and she trembled and I started to kissed slowly on her clit and then I started eating like it was my less meal.

I loved the sounds she made and the faces and I love seeing her body react.

"Yes right there." She ran her fingers through my hair and I repeated the same motion. "Oh my gosh." She pushed my head and grabbed her hands and she tried to scoot up and I pulled her back down and kissed her to taste herself and she reached into my brief and stroke my shit and bit my lip.

I groaned she flipped us over.

"Shit." I hissed she pulled out my dick and she kissed my neck and then the sucked.

I knew what she was doing.

She kissed randomly around my chest and she suck on the spot on my lower stomach that made a nigga wanna bust right then and there.

"Fuck." I groaned under my breath.

She put the tip in her mouth and started sucking on the shit still stroking my shit with two hands. I laid my head back in the pillow and squeezed my eye shut and she started throating my shit.

"Fuck yana." I grabbed her hair out of her face and she started showing off. "You so fuck sexy." I groaned.

"Mmmhmmm."

"Shit I am gonna bust." She kept going and I bust and she swallowed. "Shit." She stroke me and my shit was hard again.

She climb on top of me and positioned me at her entrance and slowly slid down.

"Shit jay." She moaned and put her hair to one side and place her hands on my chest. "Shit." She stayed still for about a minute and then started off on a slowly pace. I grabbed her hips and she sped up her pace. She threw her head back and I watched the pleasure in her face and he she closed her eyes and her mouth hang opened a little.

Her pussy was so tight but she had to cum at least twice before I could nut.

"Fuck... yess... I am gonna cum." She sped up her pace and thrusted up hard and it's like her legs gave out and she started shaking. "Fuck. Jay!" I flipped us back over and started drilling her shit. I wanted all that cream on my dick. I gotta fuck every drop of cum out of her.

"Damn." I pulled out and her lady goo was dripping off my dick and she sat was shaking.

"Oh my god."she crossed her legs and she kept twitching.

"Hands and knees." She did ass told. I slid back in her shit was wet as fuck. "Damn girl." I started long stroking her.

"This dick is good." She moaned softly.

I watched her ass jiggle and shake. That she was like waves in the ocean.

She grabbed my arm. I reach and grabbed her neck and gripped it sloftly and pulled her back to match my thrust.

She grabbed the sheets and cried out.

"Jay please!" She cried. "It feels so good."

"This dick make you feel good?"

"Yes." She moaned loudly. "I am gonna cum. Yesss right there." She tighten up around my dick and screamed.

I let her go and she fell flat in the bed and I started drilling in her shit until I felt some rushed against my tip and I pull of and she squirted and I nutted on her back.

I rolled her over and I started eating her cleaned and she tried to pushed me away but I kept eating cause that's what I wanna do. She tasted differently like sweet with a little bitterness.

I pulled away and kissed her and she smiled and covered her face.

I laughed softly.

"Shit." She pulled her knees into her chest. "That was way to amazing. I gotta get in the shower." She laid her head on my chest and with in 2 minutes she was out.