Chapter 25

Rolina's POV

"You gotta push for me one more time mommy." The nurse yelled.

"I can't." I cried and Leon rubbed hand. "I can't do it."

"Yes you can Ro. You got the okay the head is already out. Just push." My mom kissed my head.

"I am never doing this again." I cried.

"Come on mommy in three push."

"Okay." She counted down to three and I pushed as hard as I could. "Shit." I yelled.

I heard him start to cry and I automatically started crying.

Knowing this dna test might cause me more trouble I am just glad I have my son. I made a lot of mistakes and there is no coming back.

"Do you wanna cut the cord?" Leon nodded.

"Yeah sure." He cut the cord and they handed me my beautiful baby boy.

"Mommy when this contraction comes I need you to push."

"What?"

"Baby it's the placenta."

I felt someone pulling it and on the contraction I pushed as hard as I could.

"Good job Rolina." Jay'von rubbed my shoulder. "Mines or not he is so beautiful."

"Thank you so much."

"Come on mommy we gotta get him all cleaned up." She took him outta my hands.

I was exhausted. It felt like I was riding on 1%.

"You were awesome Lina." Leonardo kissed my forehead and I shot him a smiled.

***

Jay'von POV

"You don't have to be scared to hold him." Diyana walked over to me with the baby.

"I know but what if I get attached and it's not mine."

"Baby know matter what he is apart of you so your love will not go to waste plus. Him is so cutest." She coed. "Baby I can't wait til we get married."

"Why?"

"So when can start having kids because you ain't gone get me pregnant while I am just your girlfriend." She rocked Liam. "I mean that title holds a lot of weight but when I am wife that's when we will have kids."

"Facts. My kids ain't finna be no bastards." She laughed.

Everybody left and stuff. Leon has an appointment for a sleeve so he'll probably be back tomorrow. Momma halts and everybody else left to go get some rest and Diyana just couldn't leave her here under all this stress and she started talking about how doctors are killing vulnerable and weak black women and beautiful black babies.

She is on alert in this place everytime a nurse come in here she watches their every move and ask questions.

She is really a caring and loving person. Even if you cross her or do anything she will most likely forgive and move like it never happened. Which is the cause of a lot of pain in her life.

We sat there and watched Rolina sleep peacefully.

"Yo yo." Spencer and Samia walked in.

"Hey guys." Samia hugged us and I dapped Spencer up.

"Hey babymomma." Diyana got up and laid Liam down in his little bed. "What's up."

"Nothing much my back hurts and my vagina is sore for no reason." Samia sighed. "I am ready for her to come out."

"Yeah this shit finna get crazy." Spencer laughed and I shook my head.

"So how did she do?" Sam asked.

"She did great, he is healthy and adorable." Diyana smiled.

"This girl and babies and dogs." Spencer said laughing. "Her two weakness's."

"I am tired as fuck." I sighed and I nodded.

"Momma halts should be back at anytime now." I sighed.

"Baby let's go I am hungry and I don't really wanna be around her." Samia got up and he hopped up and grabbed her and we said our goodbyes.

***

"Hey guys." Momma halts walked in and I smiled at her. "I am so sorry I am all extra late I over slept." She whispered.

"We gone be out." I shook Diyana softly.

"Yeah?" She sighed and I rubbed through her curls and she smiled.

"It's time to go." She sat up slowly and I hopped up and she grabbed my hand and we walked out.

"You hungry and sleepy." I sighed.

"You telling me Or asking?"

"Stating."

She laughed and I helped her in the car.

"You be acting like you know me and shit."

"I'm your man I am supposed to know you." She sand nodded. "So you wanna be my prom date?"

"Of course! I am so excited, babe I never went in mine because we couldn't afford it." I nodded. "What colors were you thinking.

"Black and gold. Something simple but fly. You know how I like it." She nodded.

"Yeah. So babe where we going for your birthday and do you wanna invite everybody or it just be us."

"I mean we can invite them. We can just invite Spencer and Sam and Lucas and Lacy." She nodded. "Lucas fuck around and not come if I invite Calvin and them."

"Or he might go just to fight them." We laughed. "Why dont he just talk to them babe. I feel like it seem as if he barely existent anymore. He is barely home and shit and to be honest he is the funny one of y'all group... I am just saying."

"He did talk to them and told them he ain't like that shit but they ain't listen so he not fucking with them which I understand. He about his girl and ain't shit wrong with that."

"She is so fine too like damn Luke." I nodded.

"She is fine as shit and like you said Lucas funny as fuck and they both like smart as fuck and what I heard from him their sex life is in his word amazing good almost too good and if she try to leave he gone kill her." We laughed.

"She is a nice cool girl too."

"Yeah." I pulled up to my condo.