Chapter 14

Rolina's POV

"So he just was like leave him alone because if you waste my time this time Ima ghost your ass." Malaysia said and we laughed.

"Yeah I am just so happy you are happy and you can feel it in your energy." I said and Samia nodded

"I swear I be waking up and he be tearing that shit up." We laughed. "I be wanting to go in there in shoot y'all in the fucking neck." Malaysia gasped and I laughed.

"Girl y'all be hearing us." She covered her mouth and Samia nodded and I shook my head. "I am so sorry but girl when I tell you I have never experienced such soul snatching, energy exchanging, heart racing, body crashing, breath taking... just ugh he is not going no where. He is so sweet and he is such a gentleman and he is spontaneous and romantic as far a date and she the way is treats me is awesome. I can go through his phone without wondering about get my heart stepped on. He has money to add to my money with out a problem. He communicates on a higher level and he touch in just so soft and he is all about me and my goals and his son and daughter. His ex wife died about 7 years ago and he just loves his me and his kids."

"He told you he loved you." She shook her head.

"He doesn't have to because I see it and I feel it. I told him I wanna take them slow so sometimes he catches himself for the sake of me and I honestly appreciate it and him so much." She expressed. "I honestly love him so much." I cooed and she dropped her head and I knew so was crying.

"Awe." I wiped my face.

"I am just so happy I can't explain it I just thought when G died I would never be truly happy and just to feel that." She cried harder. "I just feel like wow."

"Baby what's wrong?" James walked in the bags on the couch and walked over to us and grabbed her face. "Why you sad?" He spoke really softly and low, it was calming.

"I am not sad I am just really happy." He kissed he nose and then her cheek and then wiped he tears with his thumb.

"I brought you something from the mall okay?" Ha ran his fingers g Through her hair and she nodded. "You sure you okay?" He asked softly and she nodded.

"Yes." She d smiled and he chuckled and kissed her.

"You are so beautiful." He went and grabbed the bags and sat them beside her and we gasped.

"Baby!" She squealed. "Dior!" She yelled. He passed us a bag too.

We all literally had the the same purse in our favorite colors.

"What!" Samia hugged him and he laughed.

"Thank you James." I gave him a hugged as well.

"Couldnt just leave y'all out. Y'all a package deal and I wanted you'll to share this moment." Malaysia kissed him.

" Malaysia kissed him