How Would They Eat You Out?

Suyeon: There isn't really power play involved. She'd love to have you laying on the bed or desk or kitchen counter, legs bent up at the knees, while her head dips between your legs. Her hands would be occupied gripping the backs of your thighs whilst her tongue flicked between fucking into you and lapping at your clit. She wouldn't let up until you came at least twice, just from her tongue alone.

Elly: She'd be a teasing soft dom. She'd toe your ankles to the corners of the bed, naked pussy on display to her, giving you a little strip show until she could tell you were desperately wet. She likes to 69, bit if she's pleasing you alone, she loves to suck on your clit and make eye contact with you as she does so, groaning around you like you're her favourite taste. She's one to bring in fingers or a vibrator to use on your hole or clit, depending on which is occupied by her tongue.

Yoojung: If she's dimming, she like shabing you face down ass up, where she can spank you as she eats you out from behind, using a vibe as she sucks at your lips. She's always praise how pretty you look in that position. If she's subbing, she loves when you sit on a seat or edge of the bed and get her on her knees, shoving her face against your cunt until she can't breathe. She's very enthusiastic as a sub.

Doyeon: She's teasing, whether she's a dom or a sub, and if she's the latter, she's bratty. She loves seeing how flexible you can get, making you pull your legs up towards your head while she attacks your pussy with her lips and tongue, dragging her tongue slowly up over your lips, and spitting on it to watch it drip down. She'd always make comments on how wet and loud you were, which earns her punishment if she's subbing. Isn't afraid to bring in butt plugs or anal play at the same time.

Sei: She usually subs, but prefers you to soft dom. Her favourite is face sitting, with you sat facing the rest of her body so you can tease her nipples and play with her pussy as she eats you into several orgasms. You don't get off until you're satisfied. Usually she cums just from tasting you.

Lua: Also not really into power play. She's enthusiastic and just wants to make you cum. She's loves trying to get your legs into a split as she pushed her tongue into you, nose teasing your clit. She always makes you cum once before bringing in her fingers or toys, loving the way you react to a vibrator in your ass as she tongue fucks you.

Rina: Is pretty shy about it at first, whether she's a dom or a sub, but once she's into it she's messy, burying her face up against your cunt and gripping your thighs tight, groaning as you cum in her face over and over. She loves wetting to play with her one pusy at the same time as teasing your clit with her tongue and pushing two fingers off the other hand into your entrance. She isn't fussy on position

Lucy: A teasing dom. She's so smieky and teases about being so young and yet so good at it. Even if she's shy, she fakes confidence, and it works. She's messy but skilled, and has no problems bringing in her fingers or toys to spice things up and give her tongue a break. Can get her tongue pretty deep. Also isn't afraid of a little anal play, but prefers to use her tongue or a toy for that, not her fingers. Not really into facesitting.