Coming home

Sam's POV
****************************
" Em I'm going to pick up my sister now I'll be back soon"
"Ok " I kiss her cheek as I leave.

*at airport*

"SAMMY!" I heard my sister yell. She ran into my arm and I hugged her.
" I missed you so much sis, your never leaving for that long again"
" I promise "
" Come on everyone is waiting to meet you"
"Who's everyone?"
"You'll fined out"

* back at home. Rachael's POV*

When we got back to Sam's house I was attacked with hugs by random people I didn't know. Sam pulled them off me.
" Rachael this is paul, Jared, and Seth, boys this is my sister Rachael " They all greeted me with heys and sups.
" Where are jake, embry, quil and Leah?" Sam asked
" Jake, embry and quil are finishing patrol.." Paul was interrupted by Jared smacking the back of his head.
" Jared it's okay she knows " Sam told him.
" Oh sorry paul " Jared said to a shaking paul, whom Sam told to calm down.
" As I was saying.. We don't know where Leah is." Paul finished. Not soon after we heard loud whoops and hollers coming from the woods and jake, embry and quil came out is some cut off shorts.
" RACHAEL" they hollered when they noticed me standing there and again I was tackled into a huge group hug.
" Hey guys I missed you too but I can't breath" they got off mumbling sorrys. We all went inside and I hugged Emily, I met Emily a couple of times when Sam came to visit me. I started talking to all the guys to get to know them ( except who I already knew ) but when embry asked me a question and I looked at him he froze in mid sentence and looked at me like a man seeing the sun for the first time.
" Ohh Embry is in trouble" Jared said and Sam looked at embry and started to shake
" Embry outside. Now."

--------------------------------------
Authors note: I do not own twilight or any of the characters except my oc Rachael. ( not Paul's rachel). Sorry if you all think this is terrible this is my first fanfic and I will hopefully get better, comment & review let me know what you think thx :)