Back in time

Walking inside to the Avengers Compound, you, Steve and Stark see Clint rematerialise on the glass platform, breathing heavily on what he just witnessed.

"Hey, hey. Look at me. You okay?" Natasha caressed Clint's face to calm him down.

"Yeah, it worked. It worked." Clint glanced up at Steve, Stark and you. You sighed out, placing your hand on Starks shoulder and smiled.

The Avengers all merge into a room with some hologram displays, showcasing each of the six Infinity Stones, sitting around a table. Tony, Steve and Bruce are pacing at the front, clearly leading the planning of the mission.

"Okay, so the "how" works. Now we gotta figure out the when and the where. Almost all of us has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones." Cap mentions.

"Well I'd substitute the word encounter for damn well near been killed by one of the six Infinity Stones." You scoffed, crossing your arms.

"I haven't, I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about" Scott turned to you, eyes widened at the fact of what you just said.

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each, and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history." Bruce reminded everyone in the room.

"Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in." Stark rolled his eyes nonchalantly.

"Which means we have to pick our targets." Clint added in.

"Correct." Stark nodded.

"Let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?" Everyone in the room turned to Thor.

You all see Thor sitting on a chair with his sunglasses on. It is impossible to tell whether he is awake or asleep.

"Is he asleep?" Nat tilted her head, asking.

"No, I'm pretty sure he's dead." You observed, walking up closer to him. Thor immediately woke up, startling you.

"Huh, what did I miss?" Thor sat up from the chair, yawning.

"Awesome. Eggs? Breakfast?" Stark sarcastically offered.

"I'd like a Bloody Mary, thank you." Thor nodded.

"Sorry, we don't carry those." You rolled your eyes annoyingly, walking back over to Stark.

"Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir." Nebula mentioned in the conversation.

"What is Vormir?" You questioned.

"A dominion of death, at the very center of Celestial existence. It's where... Thanos murdered my sister." Nebula immediately turned dull.

You look up, and an awkward silence falls upon the room. You write what Nebula has just spoke and Scott makes to break the awkward moment.

"Not it." Scott shook his head, eyes glancing down.

Some time passes and somehow, you were lying on a table surrounded by papers, and Bruce lying down on the floor. The Time Stone pops up on the display.

"That Time Stone guy..."

"Doctor Strange." Bruce finished your sentence.

"Yeah, what kind of doctor was he?" You asked, curiously.

"Ear-nose-throat meets rabbit from a hat." Stark butted in.

"Nice place in the village, though." Bruce admitted.

"Yeah. Sullivan Street." Stark mentioned.

"Hmm... Bleecker." Bruce hummed.

"Wait-" You sat up quickly and locked eyes with Bruce, "he lived in New York?"