Chapter 1

Perfection takes time. -_-

What once was a good and happy kingdom of Diamonglore, fell to a mess of bricks, ruin and decay. With out a queen or king to stand up to Maximus everyone had turned vicious and helpless to the shadow warriors and his demons.

While they are living and dying in agony... Little five year old Beatrice skips and runs with the animals. Her hair grew long with thick beautiful curls that goes along beautifully with her giggle. She learned to walk and run much earlier because of her curiosity outside the her home in the middle of nowhere. Cedric had taken care of her the best he could. Doing away to buy clothing for her, giving her baths, feeding her, spending any spare time playing with her. Being the only mother she could have was his job. She had learned all about the animals and how they feel because she is no ordinary five year old. With the powers passed from her mother she's got the abilities to talk, to interact and understand animals.

Beatrice, has a kind heart. She would try to save any animal and nothing could stop her from doing the strangest things. Cedric would catch her playing in the mud with wild boars, or even eating grass. He came came out of the shadow of the house about to call her in to eat. He hesitated to speak, but just watched her and run and play across the yard with a bird. He smiled.

'She will be Beatrice the great' by remembering what the queen said, he knew she would have to leave one day, and the shadow warriors would be coming. He shook the thoughts away and realized he had never found Yegor. 'Tonight' he thought. 'The crows can talk. I'll send a message to him.' He made a mental note. He had to do that a lot being a mother.

Cedric looked at where Beatrice was. She's gone.. She must have left his sight while he was deep in thought. Scared, he stepped down to the grass and speed walked into the open. He turned to the right to see Beatrice standing at the forests edge looking up at the tree tops then back to staring ahead. Almost like she could feel something pulling her forwards. Or a presence.

Cedric was happy she was ok, but spooked at how strong her curiosity was. She could have gone anywhere. Perhaps walked into her death? He walked forward and put a hand on her head in a lazy, fatherly way. She looked up to have their eyes meet. "Dadda." She smiled.

"Come." He smiled and turned to walked back to the cabin. "It's time to eat." She followed behind him giggling and ran past to go inside first. She's got the spirit of a flower.

That night... the bird had set off to send a message at the werewolf community. It's almost a kingdom on its own, just without a castle. Only forts made from massive strong logs. Torches hung through out every fort, barely lighting the halls and rooms. Werewolfs young and old, some with disgusting matted fur and some that actually had good personal hygiene. All with anger issues. Most that weren't on guard duty stayed in their human forms and weren't as scary and tended to their children. The sad thing is, is that werewolfs rarely love eachother. All they know is mate, raise their children out of duty and do as the alpha says.

The bird had made it to a home away from the forts and stopped to peck at the door. He was startled when it opened to seven foot tall man. The man looked around in the darkness only to smirk and raise an eyebrow to a crow on his door step. "Hello." He said with a deep voice.

"Yegor right? I have a message from.. Cedric." The crow said. The mans face fell to seriousness.

"Come." Yegor gestured for the bird to come in as he stepped aside. The crow nodded his thanks, hopped in and flew around gliding to a landing spot on the table. He fluffed his feathers and put them to his sides as the tall man got comfortable on a chair beside the table.

The crow cleared his throat and started, "Cedric had given me a message for you and asked to meet you. He said 'you know where'.. I assume you know what that means..." He gestured with his right wing.