⎾ CHAPTER 01 ⏌

Mission Files

"Computer access, granted

"Computer access, granted. Welcome back, Killer Cat."

The girls sat behind their leader as they patiently wait for the next scenarios, they were ready to discuss their mission and do a background research on the TXT gang beforehand

"Midzy, please give me a background information about the gang TXT." Yeji requested at the computer

She's standing in front of a big hologram where she can ask multiple things she wants. With the command, bunch of images flashed in the screen, showcasing different boys from different countries

Before the hologram could finish what she asked, Yeji faced her teammates, "As you may know, we'll be role playing as our normal selves when we set foot in Korea. For the sake of this mission, do not engage in any fights or attract any attention to yourselves. We'll focus more in tracking down the second leader." She stopped her sentence when four boys were flashed in the hologram

"For our detailed plans, we'll start by our partner's information first. Though it might not be able to give us the right info we need, be vigilant after you enter Hanlim." The killer cat turned towards to the computer, "Give me the report, Midzy."

The computer did what she requested and spoke with a robotic voice, "Tomorrow X Together, commonly known as TXT, is a gang consisting of five members; X, Gentle Adonis, Daredevil, Crimson Reaper and Silent Killer. Successfully accomplishing 4 S-rank missions, 8 A-rank, 13 B-rank, 21 C-rank and 45 D-rank. They were formed in Seoul, South Korea under BigHit Agency. Their debut date is unknown as well as their full Bio Dataset."

It suddenly focused on the boy at the very left, it was a picture of a silhouette man in the middle of the crowd, "Agent X, born in the year 1999, trained for 5 years under BigHit Agency, he was a former Cube trainee. Approximately, one hundred point eighty one centimeters tall and sixty five kilograms in weight. One hundred eight kills as of current count."

It was a short introduction as it zoomed to the second silhouette sitting man, "The leader; Gentle Adonis, 00 liner, roughly one hundred and eighty five centimeters in height and sixty seven kilograms. Ninety one current kills."

The hologram suddenly scanned the third man, from his eyes, nose, lips and facial structures but it was still faint to see, "Daredevil, the assassin. Born in 2001, Around one hundred and eighty centimeters tall and fifty three kilograms in weight. One hundred one kills as of report of BigHit in July 23, 2020."

And the last guy on the rooftop that is really hard to distinguish if it's a man or woman zoomed, "Silent Killer, America's top wanted sniper and spy, rumoured to be the youngest born in 2002, One hundred eighty three centimeters tall and approximately sixty one in current weight. Eighty one current kills."