A Queen And A Dream

Hello guys, you missed me?

Now, this one's a special update

You see, I am a big Sandman fan. It has an amazing story-telling, a beautiful mythology and a breathtaking art. All of my stories are somehow involved with Sandman's universe, and this one isn't quite the exception.

For those who have read Sandman, then you may know who is Nada, the queen who loved the one she should never love.

That woman up there, sitting next to Morpheus, is called Nada Arles, and she is, in my universe, Maya Ducard 's mother.

She fell in love with Morgan Ducard, until she founded out who he really was. He left her alone, pregnant with his child.

For eleven years she raised her daughter, Maya, in a white wooden house next to the beach. Maya grew up as a happy child, a loved one.

But one day Morgan came back, he beat up Nada and kidnapped her daughter right in front of her eyes. She wasn't able to do anything to stop it.

A few days later, on Maya's eleventh birthday, Nada killed herself.

Nada Arles is, not only Maya's mom, but also the child in which the original Nada's soul was reborn into. She has a strong connection with Dream, as well as Maya and her own daughter : Nada Wilkes Ducard.

That scene, with a mother and a dream sitting next to each other in peace, will be a part of "Somebody" 's next update, a part of Nada' s third diary.

If you wish to know about her, Maya's childhood or her life, then go to "Somebody", the fanfiction that gave birth to Nada. It is in my profile, as you may know, written in Spanish.

I really hope that Nada will be well accepted among the Fandom.

Thank you all, and good night

Dema out