Chapter 3-

Madison's POV:
It's been at least 3 months now.
Hadley and I have become so close. She stayed over a lot because her dad is working at night. And I've been passing all my tests. My teachers have been telling me that Hadley has helped me so much. I couldn't be happier. Once my parents found out I was taking extra lessons from Hadley, they wanted her over all the time . At first she was really shy ... who wouldn't be . My parents literally scream when they talk .... but in a nice way. She's coming over now to stay over . But we both agreed to not study this time . We'll probably watch a movie or something:/
—————————
Hadley's POV:
When I got to Madison's house , as per usual her dad is there to bring me in . He took my bag and brought it up to Madison's room for me ... not like I tell him every time I can do it.
"Sir.... I can do it you know..."
"Hadley... what did I say?"
I shook my head.
"Sorry ... you told me not to call you sir .... thank you Paul" I said smiling
Then Madison ran down the stairs smiling. "She keeps apologising" Paul laughs . "Ughhhh.... you don't have to say sorry" Madison laughs taking my hand to lead me to her room. Her house was massive . If I was alone I'd be lost in less than a second... I walked in to her blue coloured walls and massive double bed with neat covers...we neat till she canon-balled onto them. I put my phone in my pocket and laughed making my way to her bed. That's when her phone began to ring. It was Jack.
There was some drama with Madison and Jack last month . Jack kisses Zoe for ^role play^ bish . We were in chemistry. There's no fucking acting in chemistry dude .
"What movie do you want to watch" she asked moving closer to me to put the laptop on both our knees . Lately I've felt a bit weird when she touches me...or moves closer to me... I don't know why... I've never been like this. "Hmmm how about a horror" I asked laughing, kinda hoping she'd say no. " Omg yes, great idea" she said picking out the first one that was recommended. I'll admit... I don't really like horror films.
—————-
Madison's POV:
Halfway through the movie , there was a scene where there was a little boy , probably around 8. And his mom slapped him. I felt Hadley shudder a bit and then cuddle in closer to me . To be honest we were literally on top of each other.
Then my phone rang. Jack. Great.
I looked at Hadley and she nodded so I could take the call. I picked it up and all I could hear was him cursing under his breath . "Madison, where are you !?" He said practically shouting. Hadley got up and walked into the bathroom to give us privacy.
"Why do you want to know?"
He went quiet.
"Lemme guess... you want some place other than yours to bang your new girlfriend?" I said laughing. I could hear Hadley laugh too.
"Madison...please...I told you I'm sorry...." he said trailing off.
"Jack . I don't want to hear it, just leave me alone and go fuck yourself" I said hanging up on him.
Hadley walked out a minute later...her eyes were puffy. She's been crying.
"Can...can I borrow some pyjamas....?" She said looking down.
"You don't need to ask Hades" I said laughing.
"Hades?" She asked walking over to take the clothes out of my hand.
"Oh... sorry ... I just wanted to give you a nickname...I can stop" I said looking down embarrassed. Why did I give her a nickname. Who do I think I am ? "And you told me not to look down" she said laughing walking away to change.
She went to the bathroom to change which was fine with me. I quickly threw shorts on . And decided to wear my grey sports bra since it's so warm in here....
"Are you decent?" she asked opening the door with her hands clasped around her eyes .
"Yesss" I said laughing getting into bed. Then her dad stalled her again . I'm guessing to say goodnight. I pulled the covers down so we could get in and then turned on the reading light. I'm going to be reading a lot of Wattpad tonight....
"Dad?" She asked picking up the phone . "Where the fuck are you Hadley!?" He shouted . She covers the speaker with her hand and looked in the opposite direction from me. "I told you I'm staying at a friends house...."
"What, who's ?"
"Madison's house...."
"A girls house?!"
"Yes dad..."
"You don't fucking try anything you fucking dyke!"
What did he just call her !?
"How much...how much dad.." she asked. How much of what ?
"Why do you want to know!?"
"Just fucking tell me"
"9..."
"How much did it cost..?"
"60"
"Don't fucking ask for more asshole!"
"Don't you fucking curse at me Hadley, I'll beat the shit out if you" . Then she end called. She breathed out and put the phone down to run her fingers through her hair . "Explain" I said looking at her , making her acknowledge my presence again. "What do you mean?" I genuinely think she didn't know what I was talking about.
"Hades, you and you're dad just talked shit to each other and then he said he'd beat you up . What the fuck is going on!?" I asked making unnecessary hand gestures.
"It's private" she said turning around to lie down. I've had it with the girl I swear. I got out of bed and stood up making her look at me.
"Hadley don't say anything!" I shouted at her.
"First of all , why did he call you a dyke?! , why did you ask him about money!?, why is he going to beat you up!?" I screamed , my face was boiling at the moment. I'm going to kill her father.
Then I seen it. A single tear from her left eye. "I'm sorry" she said ...
I made her cry. Fuck me now.
"I can't tell you everything Madison..." she said getting up and waking towards me.
She stopped crying but I could still see some tears in her cheeks.
"I'm gay...." she said looking at me this time and not the ground.
"I thought you were straight...?"
"No....I thought so too..." she said fixing her hair .
"Hadley dear... are you ok" my mom said coming into the room. Thanks mom ... you ruined this moment.
"Oh haha yeah I'm fine" Hadley said wiping away the tears .
My mom left after Hadley saying she's fine like 10 times . After some small talk. We got into bed.
I checked the time and it read 3am. Shit ... school tomorrow. I looked over at Hadley and she was already asleep. I smiled at myself and covered her with the blanket then turned off my reading light .
—————-
We barely had anything to eat the next morning so we went straight to school .
When we got to the library, I sat down but Hadley didn't.
"Are you ok?" I asked looking up at her. "You didn't tell me how you feel...." she said.
"Feel about what?" Shit ... does she know ? Wait know what ?What do I know ?
"Feel about me being ...gay" she said . She looked uncomfortable here. I stood up leaving my school bag and took her hand . I didn't speak while I walked with her to the garden . We sat down near the pond at she looked at me . Her eyes were a beautiful green . I wish I could just look at them all day . Stop Madison ... you like boys....
"I have no problem with you being gay hades" I said looking at her. She smiled and intertwined our fingers.
"Are you sure... like you're not going to get weirded out ....."
I laughed a smiled at our hands. Why did this feel good? I feel like I've always just wanted to hold her hand . They fit perfectly together. "Hadley...I won't ...I promise" I said . And I meant it . Lesbians have better style anyways.