Chapter 9-

Hadley's POV:
When I woke up I stretched my hand over beside me to feel Madison but she wasn't there. I slowly got out of bed and threw a crop top and shorts on. Apparently it's meant to be a scorcher. I brushed my teeth and hair and made my way downstairs. I seen Paul and Maria sitting beside the kitchen island eating. "Hi love, how did you sleep?" Maria asked getting up to toast the bread. "Really good thank you"
"Is Madison still here...?" I asked sitting down beside them.
"Oh no hunny, she just left about five minutes ago" Paul said giving me a plate with some bacon on it.
"Did she say anything when she left...?" I asked petting Madison's cat.
"Oh....um, Paul hunny who did she say she needed to talk to?" Maria asked putting a croissant on my plate.
"Jack"
"Jack.....?" I asked eating the bacon. It tasted delicious as per usual.
"Yeah, I think that was his name" Paul said eating some toast.

I smiled thanking them and finished my breakfast, I quickly thanked them for it and headed to school. I was super early so it wasn't packed yet with students.
I walked around the school building looking for her till I heard Jack's voice. Bingo.

"What are you talking about?" Jack said laughing in front of Madison.
"I'm not going to keep this a secret Jack...!" Madison said yelling at him.
"What you did was wrong and illegal!"
I quickly jogged over to Madison and grabbed her waist to pull her away. As we walked down the hallway to the bathroom she kept talking but quietly and with some weird attitude.
When we got to the bathroom she walked straight in a turned around to face me with a red face. There were tears rolling down her face and her make up was smudged. I looked through my bag till I found some wet wipes to clean her face with . I walked over to her and started rubbing the make up off.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner Hades, I just couldn't bring myself to tell you...and I don't know... I didn't want to talk about it.." Madison said stumbling for words. "So you had sex with Jack" I said walking away to put the dirty wipes in the bin.
"No!.....but....not me..."
"What are you talking about. You either fucked him or you didn't!"
"Hadley just shut the fuck up!"
"Wow...."
"Hadley he fucking raped me!"
I looked her in the eyes and seen the tears roll down her cheeks but this time she didn't look angry...she looked distraught.
"He what...."
"He....he..."
"What did he do to you..?!"
"After school....he and his friends.....touched me, Jack fucked me.....and touched my breast...."
Now I was the one crying. Who In the right fucking mind would do that.
I grabbed Madison's hand and led her out of the bathroom. I was walking quite quickly now. "Where are we going?" Madison said as she got dragged down the hall. "You're going to tell the principal what you told me"
"What!? Hadley I can't"
"Yes you fucking can!"
I dragged her into the office, I had to practically push her in the room and quickly close the door behind us.
"Did you make a reservation to talk?"
The principal (Mr. Lawless) said looking up from his newspaper.
"No... but this needs to be heard"
"Look ladies, I can't start another women's rights club, it's getting out of control" he said putting his glasses on.
"Mr.Lawless?"
"Yes Hadley?"
"We really need to talk"
"Ok... fine, take a seat" he said gesturing to two seats in front. Of his desk. I dragged her down and sat beside Madison.
"So what is it?"
"Madison needs to tell you something"
I looked over at Madison and put my hand on her thigh to give it a squeeze of good luck. She looked at me ... her eyes were still red.
"Jack foster raped me with his friends"
"Wait what!?"
"After school on Monday the 3rd of may ......."
"What happened?"
"Jack smashed my phone and him and his friends undressed and....did something to me....there was blood..."
"Madison....I'm so sorry this happened to you, I'll bring this straight to authorities."