"Were you worried?"

{NEZUKO POV}

I was protecting oni-chan while Mr.Giyuu fought the demon,if i could talk i would tell my big brother he was going to be ok.

Oni-Chan had a big cut on his waist,Which it was bleeding of course since the wound was deep,i took of my black jacket and wrapped it around Oni-Chans wound and thankfully the bleeding stopped.

Huh? Oh there are more demon slayers to come help? One of the demon slayers, I didn't really recognise him, took Oni-chan.

"You did a good job stopping the wound, but now let the professionals  help ok?" He said it with a warm voice,i nodded in response, Oni-chan please be ok.

{ZENITSU POV|THE NEXT DAY}

"TANJROOOOOOOOO" I screamed in tanjiros ear which woke him up with a confused face.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD YOU WEREN'T MOVING I HEARD YOU FOUGHT A TWELVE DEMON MOON NOW ALL THE GIRLS WILL PRAISE YOU HOW DOES THAT FEEL HUH?!" i screamed at tanjiro.

"Ohhhhhh" tanjiro said "i thought it was just a realistic dream" for once i feel like tanjiro is the idiot not me.

{TANJIRO POV}

Guess it wasn't a dream afterall,wait Nezuko was there last night,maybe i should check if she's ok.

"I'm going to check on Nezuko first" i said to Zenitsu while walking out.

I was now infront of Nezukos room,i opened the door, "Nezuko are you here?-" Huh? I was hugged immediately by nezuko when i stepped in,I chuckled i little bit.

Was my condition really that bad?
"Nezuko were you worried?"

Nezuko nodded in response,i patted her on the head, "Sorry i worried you nezuko" i said while smiling.

Oh wait giyuu-san was there yesterday,maybe i should check if he's ok,from what i remembered he was probably the only one fighting the demon.

"Nezuko im going to check on Giyuu-San ok?" Nezuko nodded,so i was searching for Giyuu-San but couldn't find him anywhere.

Then i saw Kanao,"Hey Kanao!" I said, she waved back at me,"So um have you seen Giyuu-San?" She flipped her coin,maybe deciding if she would talk to me or not.

{KANAO POV}

I flipped a coin to decide if i should talk to tanjiro heads i will, tails i won't.

It landed on heads, "No i haven't seen Mr.Tomioka" i said to tanjiro, "oh okay" i wonder why he's searching for Mr.Tomioka.

Oh they had a mission together last night,i heard they fought one of the twelve demon moons,maybe he's worried.

"I think he's on a mission with Shinobu-San" "oh okay thanks see you later!".

I waved goodbye to Tanjiro, huh, i wonder if they have a close relationship with eachother,or is he just worried?

I don't know anything about relationships,i mean not a lot,but im not an expert at it.

Unlike Tanjiro who literally helped wait who was that again? Oh right Inosuke,Tanjiro literally helped Inosuke  tell zenitsu that he has a crush on him.

Now that's an expert,hmm i just really want to know what's Mr.Tomioka and Tanjiros Relationship,i don't really know why.

Am i weird? Am i overthinking? Maybe i'm overthinking,afterall i'm not gonna lie i kinda wanna see them in a relationship,well maybe i should go on my mission now,i can think about that another time.

574 words
Hey guys!
So yeah i made a kinda long chapter cause i can't use the wifi as much now because my mom's computer is lagging,Well anyways tommorrow is her day off,so that means i can upload a lot tommorrow!
Bye~